Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP ME PLEASE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jsk502, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Hi I'm going to MEPS and I'm worried about THC test. I'm 5"11 and 145 pounds. I smoked march 15th and am going April 26th, about 45 days. I smoked one bowl and a joint, for one day, and I was clean before that. May have some 2nd hand smoking. But not much. I'm worried I won't pass, I play lacrosse so I sweat, drink water, and I'm doing a 5 day detox set. Will I be okay at a 15nL cuttoff line for MEPS? Help me

2. you're completely fucking fucked

3. Really? Are you serious

4. You need to tell your recruiter. He'll push back ur send date if need be. It's in his best interest that u pass. Failure is not an option. You fail, ur in serious shit.

Tell him immediately!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Before you panic, why don't you buy a drug test kit from a Pharmacy
    and see if you pass. 45 days sounds like plenty of time to get clean,
    but everybody is different.

Good luck.

6. BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE (INCLUDING A STONER)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is this him joining the army? Why would he be in shit?

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

8. Lol you'll be fine bro. You've sweat that shit out by now.

My Journal

9. He would be in shit if he failed because I've seen people get kicked out for failing the meps test. When I joined (1999) my recruiter knew I smoked prior and the last thing he asked me before I left for meps was 'when's the last time u smoked?' For me it had been 3 months so he didn't care. All I'm saying is the recruiter is on your side so telling them if ur not sure is a good thing.

I think 45 days is plenty but I agree u should at least buy a store test

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. First of all weed is out of your system in 30 days. I am a heavy smoker and its always out of my system within 30 days. Second of all if it hasn't been 30 days and I have to take a test I use the certo sure jell and Gatorade method with a gallon of water. Here's where the effort on your part comes in. Look up the certo and Gatorade drug test method and there ya go