Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Lots of bud not sure what to do!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PublicToker, Jun 4, 2018.

1. I want to make some crazy strong edibles or/and concentrates with the kush i have what are your favorite recipes and concentrate methods. (I want it to be as potent as possible to help chronic lack of sleep)

2. well couple ways u can do it

1 - concentrate the goods and addy to your fav recipe. I would say get some bubble bags is an easy way to concentrate.
    2 - use butter as a solvent, add blendered bud to heated butter and let simmer for an hour or two. Filter strain the material trying to preserve as much of the butter as you can. Let it cool in the fridge over a night or two. The butter will harden and float to the top. The butter will contain the desired extracts. You can end up with green butter if you heat it too long or if you are using low grade (spoilers, green shake, etc).

good luck!

3. Potent edibles begin with accurately decarbing the herb, and 240 F for 40 min is the standard.
    After that there are several things you can do:
    (1) The most concentrated medicine is tincture or feco, made by soaking in 190 proof alcohol, and then straining and reducing.
    (2) BrassNwood has an excellent recipe listed above.
    (3) You can simply grind the herb to powder, then mix into the oil of any recipe with a bit of lecithin cooked in under very low heat.

4. Do you know anything about making dabs that wont blow up

5. Just make some Rick Simpson oil. It's pretty easy and stores well. I use everclear as my solvent.

• Like Like x 1