Help!! Cannabis plant leaves drying out with no discoloration

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lilclown, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Ok so about 4 days ago I noticed that my plants leaves started drying out all over the plant. I havent really had any problems with my plants growing uet other than stretching stems but I can fix that pretty easily. If someone could give me some hints or tell me what is wrong with these plants that would be great. Thanks. 1499124975075-1500198393.jpg 1499125067563317787662.jpg

2. Probably becoming root bound. You need to repot them in something bigger then solo cups. Also make sure you are allowing them to dry up good before watering again.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

3. looks like you water logged the soil plants roots have to have a lot of oxygen I can't see any drainage holes in the cup...so even if you gave it little water, that water didn't drain...also adding a good amount of perlite helps get air to the roots.

good luck and good grows keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. *although the leaves look dried out if you touch them and kinda squeeze them there really soft.and don't crackle or even snap .meaning clogged...water logged**

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

5. The drain holes are in the bottom of the cup and it drains very well, the biggest plant was transplanted recently to a cloth pot and it is also drying out on the bottom leaves. I use the knuckle measure ments for watering (first knuckle into top soil if it comes out dry it is time to water)

6. Also the leaves crumble away when you touch them

7. First knuckle is not correct. The weight your pot with soil dry, is how your pot should generally feel when you need to water again.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Oh ok thanks for the help