Help 1st time grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jamjood124, Jan 9, 2017.

1. 1483973732572-1411544191.jpg 1483974037657321156269.jpg
    Hi this is my first time growing and wondered if anybody could help as to why they're wilting so much any help will be massively appreciated the strain is lemon haze

2. I would guess you are over watering. Are you allowing the grow medium to completely dry dry out between waterings? Don't water on a schedule, just when they are thirsty.

If you upload a better picture under proper lights and give some details.of your grow someone might be able to help you out more.

3. I've been watering them every 2 days using a part a and part b nutrients from coco on a 18/6 cycle and are roughly 3/4 week.. I'm not really sure what details you would like to know mate and thanks for the fast reply

Attached Files:

4. Sure looks like over watering to me.

5. Back off the nutes. Your growing in Coco, should have added 50% Perlite to that. Check out Ironheads method for growing in Coco, it's pretty detailed and yields some amazing results.

Iron's Method

6. Thanks for the advice will leave a few days to soak it up before feeding again.. that iron heads method was really useful too will post new pics in couple of days to see the progress thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. Needs a bigger pot, that wipl help prevent over watering. Did you use any perlite, you should use about 40 to 50% in coco. Dont use any more nutes for a bit, try some recharge with your waterings vecause that will solve every issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk