Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MissHellcat, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Hey guys! Long time stoner...got sick of having to rely on dealers to get my smokes so I am having my first try at growing my own ganja.
    Got 4 little ladies going on now right now. They are 4 days old. Nothern lights feminised and auto.
    Will see you around. Cheers xx

• Like Like x 2
  2. Best of luck xx :p. Lots of information.

3. I'm a big fan of northern lights,But never tried an auto... Good luck and welcome to GC...

4. Welcome to the forum. Growing will definitely teach you patience. I'm cutting down a plant this weekend and one next weekend. I'm realizing that after that I won't be cutting down any of my own bud until well into January next year. You'll probably be longer than that since you just started and I have plants waiting to bud. The wait is brutal sometimes but it's so worth it. I love having my own stash. It's a very rewarding hobby.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Welcome to the city. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha my bad Fuzzy! I might be in the city but I come from noob town :(
    Anyway I got a 120 x 120 x200cms tent and they are under an Omega 600w HPS (I know they don't need that much light yet but it is all I have)
    Three of them are sitting in really crappy soil that I had laying around while waiting for my good soil.
    The other seedling is in canna terra professional plus.
    When I transplant them I will be using canna soil so I hope it makes up for the lack of proper soil on those poor 3 lassies!
    [​IMG]

7. Patience...I killed my 1st, when I saw a nug...couldn't resist...patience and good luck.

8. I only have 4, hopefully it will be enough space for them?
    Yes they are fem.:ladiegaga:

9. You need to eyeball it yourself. Picture how big and how possibly big the plants can get by genetics that you want the plants to get, then figure out if it'll work within the space of the tent.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I reckon there is enough space for them. Will post pics of my setup and see what you guys think. Xx

• Like Like x 1