Hello, my name is K and I am new to this forum ~

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kward1, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Dont really know what to write, just want people to talk to.
    Currently I'm patiently waiting for every minute to go by until 4 pm hits, when I can go get more weed.
    I feel almost like a slave to marijuana.
    Usually I cop an eigth, or quarter, but I've literally smoked all my weed so now I'm patiently waiting on a gram. A fucking gram.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

2. Hello, I am Anni. I am very annoying, honestly, I suck not penis though, only clits, well not lately, I need to shut up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. An eigth used to last a week. I would cop this and smoke this much regularly.
    But then I copped a quarter and THAT barely lasted a week.
    I'm spending hundreds, thousands of dollars. I feel so trapped. I feel I can't function in the day without weed. What to do.. :/

4. Hello Anni !

5. Hi, if that picture is you, you are seriously gorgeous.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello K. I have been a heavy daily smoker for a long time. Started growing last year and have an endless supply. Have you thought of growing your own? For pennies on the dollar, you can grow as good if not better weed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:You gotta learn to grow your own, hon! It's a delightful hobby- very rewarding, too!

I'm "Granny", one of the local science nerds and I usually end up teaching folks something interesting in most of my posts. (if you are into cannabis science, check this out! Granny's in the news! )

So, did you know that exercise releases your body's own endocannabinoids (compounds that are "first cousins" to THC)? The "runner's high" is an endocannabinoid high! You might try doing a little exercise and then add some cannabis to build on your body's natural high! :rave-girl: Might help you stretch your cannabis a bit further.

Your Runner’s High Is Similar to a Pot High (news – 2015)
    Your Runner’s High Is Similar to a Pot High

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Thank you thank you !
    I have no confidence

9. I'm kinda stupid, I've thought about it, but worried I'd kill the plant or mess it up

10. That is so interesting and coincidental because I always love to smoke weed and then run, or walk, anything active
    I would love to learn, I don't know anybody who grows, I buy from my local vegan activist friend who sells pot for a second job!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Helllo K its good that you joined. I'm Tonika but I just go by Toni usually. anyway I hope to see you posting a lot around here an welcome to GC!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. I will be, for sure ! I post on forums more than I talk to my friends, and I only smoke weed by myself to avoid acting strangely in front of others
    Thanks for posting, Toni !

• Friendly Friendly x 1

13. N/P girl mostly everyone is nice here so if you have any questions just ask someone. :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hey k I'm a dude and I used to smoke 2g a day and I used to make it last all day and night.

Now I have stopped smoking weed completely and I'm 5 days into a tolerance break.

Reason I'm doing this was too get a pushbike because I'm broke as fuck second reason is very personal I want a girlfriend and I think weed is holding me back trying to meet someone.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wow, congrats to you, I always cave and go cop.
    I hope you get your pushbike very soon, you deserve to have it
    I agree that smoking weed can hold some people back. I become very shy and anxious when I smoke, but I smoke to avoid eating (ironically I don't get the munchies, anymore at least) I have an eating disorder and have been back and forth between anorexia and recovery with other shit in between for years.
    Tmi ? I'm an open book

• Like Like x 1
  16. At least you have a boyfriend.

17. It took me 21 years. And just happened, who knows what the future holds, but I'm always going to hope for the best (expect the worst) I've been very unhappy for a long long time I know the struggle and always will

18. What's the point in making this thread is it to help you stop smoking? Because your coming to us like a mess saying you can't stop smoking obviously you have a very serious problem and should adress it before its too late???

19. Okay now you're being rude.