Hello from outer space

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MrGrumpy420, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Hello. I'm in my mid-40's. I'm a nobody. I'm an outcast from outer space. I have no friends, no family, and I work from home doing phone tech support and customer service. My job sucks. I get yelled at by customers, disrespected, bullied, and belittled. It keeps me alive though, but barely. I'm not normal anymore because of it; so I won't pretend to be. What is normal anyway? I've been missing a lot of work lately because I can't seem to hack the stress.

I'm going to be out of pot for awhile. If I can make myself keep working then possibly I'll be able to buy some pot again July 7th. I want to be able to grow my own weed so I don't have to pay for it. Prior to running out of money I was buying 2 ounces per month. This will be the first time in many years I've had to go without smoking. If I can keep myself working then by July 7th I can let myself buy some pot. Until then, it's simply not possible.

The good news is that I know I will bounce back! I think I'll let this situation motivate me to keep me working. The other good news is I got two plants growing that I started from seeds beginning of May. I have a huge bag of seeds but they're old. It took me a month just to get these current two to sprout. The first one sprouted exactly on May 1st. and my second plan on May 7th.

The older plant, I'm 99% sure is female. The other one, my prediction is male. It's just too early to tell plus I went ahead a few days ago I chopped them both down making 10 cuttings from the older plant and 1 cutting from the younger. All the cuttings seems to be doing well. I'm not see any signs of top growth yet, but also I'm not seeing them looking sick either. It'll be a few weeks until I can know for sure the sex.

If the younger plant is male, then I am considering keeping it along with the cutting so that I can get a fresh batch of seeds. I totally understand the weed will be weakened but I really need to re-up my seed bank supply. On the country, I could just continue taking cuttings from the mother plant once a month.

With these cuttings, I'm not looking to grow them big. As long as I can collect 10 cuttings per month, let them grow for one month and then flower for two; this should produce what I'm looking for each month. And right now, it's just a matter of being patient. My hope is that on July 7th that will be the last time I need to actually buy weed. I want to become completely self-sufficient and independent from having to buy.

Anyway, truth be told, I'm a pretty nice guy. I'm not grumpy by nature. My job and life in general has me stressed all the time. Depression is always creeping up. So I'm constantly trying to push it back with a broom stick. I really hope to meet and make some friends here. Even though I put my name as MrGrumpy420, don't let that fool you.

Behind the wall I built that protects me from bad people and customers is an enjoyable, humble, charismatic, and fairly knowledgable person. I decided to join here because I want to make new friends, improve my growing - and people skills lol - and possibly create a grow journal. Joining here is part of a new beginning I'm in the process of creating for myself.

I'm looking for a new online place to call home and a place that is not Twitter or Facebook. haha! I'm an open book. You can ask me anything. I'm not somebody you need to worry about sugar coating things. I enjoy intellectual and respectful conversations and interactions. I look forward to meeting people and contributing anyway I can!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Welcome to planet Earth, and GC!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to the City.
    [​IMG]
    Have one of these and you won't need a space ship to return to space.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Welcome to Earth and the city.

5. Welcome aboard the City,

there's crazy people on here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You won't be alone here mate welcome!

I ended up growing my own too, and not only does the grow process soothe me sometimes, but the better quality flower at way better prices (once you get your intial set up) makes it all worthwhile!

Its almost time for work though, so I need to get ready, hope to see you around!
    [​IMG]

7. Hey everybody, thank you all so much! I got to say... it's been a long time since I've smiled. I just stopped back in and I have to say I never expected such a wonderful, awesome and warm welcome. Seriously all... thank you!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Thank you for this! Say no more, it's bookmarked, and will forever remained stamped on my brain until I try one! I'll take two please! And yes, I'm FULLY aware of the warning. lol!!! I've never experimented with actual drugs, like LSD, mainly because I'm scared to. I love my life! I don't ever want to die! But something like this that uses pot... that gives me strong confidence to let myself enjoy what's happening knowing that whatever does happen whether it's good or bad, is straight up going to be temporary. I think it's selfless very generous of you to give out a recipe like that. If people haven't thanked you enough, they should. Because that information you shared is truly worth more than gold my friend. Some how you have figured out a way to squeeze a fucking rocket ship into a pill capsule. You're a genius! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Phone work is a challenge for the soul. When I was training with an outfit that sold storm windows (40 years ago) the guy running me through the process connected with a poor elderly lady rattling off his fast worded speel "Is Mr Hernandez available?" "No he died last week and we're burying him tomorrow" his soulless reply horrified me but still makes me laugh "Well before he died he'd agreed to have us replace his windows next Thursday, you will be at home?" Needless to say I didn't come back from my lunch break and finish training.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Oh man that is ruthless! But sadly funny at the same time. I don't know... for as much as I hate customers, maybe I should try sales. I currently do tech support so pretty much every call I take, I'm the one getting fucked. lol :p

P.S. Very nice to meet you!

11. I can only imagine. My 88 year old mother has a unstoppable habit of calling the customer service line when she has trouble with her e-mail. This is a recurring scenario that I can usually rectify within minutes if she would call me first. Nine times out of ten it's something as silly as the batteries in her mouse need to be changed but she'll spend hours having them chase down ghosts while she angrily tells them she can't hear (refuses to put on her hearing aids). No matter that she's complaining about a program that wasn't part of the system (Thunderbird) they patiently try walking her through everything they can think of - even as far as reformatting and resetting her system.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Welcome aboard the ship! Are you planning on growing indoors or outdoors? Do you have a plan-b if the second plant is male as well?

13. While I can't take direct credit for the creation I have done my best to promote and spread the recipe as far and wide as possible.
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Kat was still active here when I joined and I did get to interact with her. This concoction when taken in high enough doses ranks up there with some of the best Hallucinogenic drugs you can name. I take a high enough dose that there is no mistake I'm "ON"

From 05:00 when the morning capsule kicks in until about 10:00 I'm blazed and the stone is nice and intense. A toke or two mid morning will boot the edible in the ass and bring it back to full throttle for several hours. I might take another toke around 14:00. A toke or two before dinner and I'm dialed in all day.

This works with powdered Buds as well it simply takes more of it to get the job done.
    Kief 1 drop = 3milligrams of THC
    Buds 1 drop = 1mg THC

Take a pinky fingernail of bud. (1/3rd of a gram)(50mg THC)
    Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes (roasted bud uncovered in oven).
    Grind to dust.
    Mix with just enough butter / cooking oil to make paste.
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes.
    Chill and cut into 4 pieces.
    Eat one.
    Wait 2 full hours
    If not stoned
    Eat another 1/4
    Wait 2 more hours
    If not stoned enough
    Eat the rest.

Lecithin would have made it twice as strong and much longer lasting at a higher intensity but this will get the job done well enough. If I have one regret in life it is that I didn't take the time to work out a daily edible for cannabis years before I did.

This stuff really is the gold key to the crapper. The high I've been chasing all my life. It rings all the bells. The edible takes me 95% of the way and leaves a tiny bit of room to toke as the finishing touch.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  14. @MrGrumpy420 may want to look into endocannabinoid system while here , literally seeing random posts about the endocannabinoid system here and other places has led me to really fascinating discoveries and ah ha moments that enhance life and make it way more interesting ... kind of behind the scenes occurring all the time in the background and no one seems to know anything about it most times ....
    it is very complex but with time if it suits your desire can be learned etc... I'll leave a quick link with one research example ....
    Cannabimimetic phytochemicals in the diet- an evolutionary link to food selection and metabolic stress adaptation
    https://www.sativaisticated.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Cannabimimetic-phytochemicals-in-the-diet-–an-evolutionary-link-to-food-selection-andmetabolic-stress-adaptation-Gertsch-Medical-Cannabis-Medical-Research-for-the-Endocannabinoid-System-ECS.pdf

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hello everyone. I hope everybody has been doing good!

Hey Lawlerskates! Nice to meet you. I grow indoors. Also use only CFL's. Eventually I would love to upgrade to a nice LED system with tent. But I'm simple, broke, and it's weed. It's kinda hard to fuck up weed. CFL's are totally weak for flowering, but it gets the job done. If the plant was male I was thinking about keeping it to pollinate the other plant I suspected was female in order to get a fresh batch of seeds. I have a big bag of old seeds I've kept for many years and the germination success rate at this point is probably less than 10%. It took me a month just to get these two current plants to germinate.

At this point I got the ball rolling enough with the current two plants. The younger one that I had suspected could be male ended up being a very fast growing, stretchy, sativa. It might even be auto flower, but not entirely sure. I topped it and used the top to make a clone that has rooted very well and is growing. Since I have a good copy of it I decided to move the mother to flowering a few days ago. And if it's auto-flower then it's going to do it itself anyway, including the fast-growing cutting.

The other plant is also doing very well. It's a very compact indica. I haven't started to flower that one yet because it hasn't developed to that stage yet. Although it's still bigger, it's much more compact. I topped it twice and trained the plant into a pitch-fork design and have 8 good stalks (colas) that have started to get some height. I have about 5 successful cuttings from that plant.

So I'm pretty much all stocked up for awhile although it probably wouldn't be a bad idea for me to keep seeds going to try to get a couple more new plants germinated. Right now it's just a waiting game. I could have let the sativa go longer but I'm chomping at the bits to get a harvest. And it's plenty big enough right now to flower it. What I get from that plant I'll simply make it last until the indica plant is ready next.

From there I'm just planning on timing each round right with the keeping a controllable number of cuttings always growing and developing and always attempting to get more seeds germinated. By September I should be in a position to where I'm harvesting / curing a plant or two each month. As long as I can produce 2 ounces per month, that's more than plenty for me. I'd be happy just having 1 ounce. 1 gram per day is better than 0 grams per day. I totally can make 1 gram stretch.

I can't afford to buy it anymore. I might be able to buy some weed July 7th. But until then, I have to wait. I'll tell you, being out of weed is an excellent motivator to grow your own; that's for sure! lol

16. Hang in there, tolerance breaks are great once you get through them. (That's what I call it when I'm too broke for weed) lol

Sent from my SM-S124DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. I appreciate that! I totally look at it that way too. lol

Good news! Rent is paid, leaving me with $140 remaining. I got myself 4 grams and $100 cash to use for grocery and cigarettes. I'm totally set! All I have to do now is just keep on working. I missed a lot of work and I knew it would take a full month to rebound from it. I'm more than half-way out of this nightmare hole I dug myself in (all this because I missed work due to stress). And IDK... I feel like I truly learned my lesson. I don't think "my job stress" feels worse than being "broke and out of weed" ... so it seems like I'm able to remember that during peak-stressful moments at work each day lately. Honestly, I say to myself, "fuck it... I'm dealing with this because what feels worse... the stress from this customer that will be over in about 20 minutes... or 20+days eating Bar-S hotdogs and abruptly being out of pot? Because when I "work" and "do what I'm supposed to do" and "not call out early / late / some times the entire day" ... as long as I just do my job and put my exact 40 hours in ... I'm good to go with a solid budget that includes a 1oz per month allowance. IDK... I think long story short... I learned a lot about not letting other people have this type of power over me. Because at the end of the day the only person who loses in that situation is me. From this moment thru July 7th... I'm going to be just fine! I'm almost out of this hole and once out... I'll never let myself go back down there again. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. No doubt about tolerace brakes I'm pretty high. Feels good! Ahhhhh.... relief. ;P

• Like Like x 1
  19. My life feels like the Skittles TV commercial but instead of everything I touch turning into Skittles, everything turns into shit. And the slogan is different too. Instead of "taste the rainbow," it says, “Taste the shit”…. Why as much and as hard as I try, does everything in my life turn into shit?

By nature is am sincerely a kind, caring, enjoyable person… life is just dragging me down so hard. I just don’t get it? I had everything with my budget perfect. I was knowing already this next week would be rough. But I was ready to drill down and get it done. I woke up today with a notification that my annual renter’s insurance payment processed. Which left my account with less funds to cover my rent payment I submitted.

So I’m pretty much fucked now. I’ve never once been late on rent and at a few times I’ve even paid a month or two early just to have credit built up on the account. But now, because of some fucked up auto-pay setting on my renters insurance was turned on, they were able to process a payment which completely fucked me out of paying my rent. I’ll have to pay a fee to my bank when the transaction fails, and I’ll have to pay a late fee for being late on my rent; plus… I am not sure yet if the amount of time being late will void my contract. I am still trying to read what will happen to me in my contract agreement. It’s long.. like 8 pages. My mind is too fucked to even go back to work today. Man.... ugh

20. I guess the good news is that the plan I have in place still doesn't change. I got extra hours week one so as long as I go back tomorrow and stay there I'll still be on track with my budget with my next check. This situation with the stupid insurance is just random bad luck... more importantly my own lack of responsibility. It's my account, so I'm responsible to know if there was auto-renew that seems to have been turned on by default. Never the less, I guess it's my responsibility to have checked my account profile page to look for and deactivate said feature. To me, it's just that one last kick to my ribs when I'm already punished and down. The good news is that even with that last shot at me, as long as I chin up and keep sticking to my original plan, it most certainly will not fail and I'll be out of this damn hole.