Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating out of the blue

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jdog6128, Jul 31, 2017.

1. So I have been smoking for a little over a year now and I had recently (yesterday) smoked some extremely potent bud, it is not laced whatsoever but after just two hits from a pipe my head already had that buzzing feeling, 4-5 hits out of a pipe and it went from a nice high to Holy Hell... All of a sudden I noticed this extremely warm sensation fill my body and everything around me changed, all the colors started changing from reds to blues to greens everything! I was seeing these strange waves appear in random locations that almost look like weird portals forming, and I was supposed to drive within the next five minutes!

I can drive pretty well under the influence of marijuana so it's usually no big deal, but after siting 10 minutes in my truck I looked at my buddy and told him I was tripping balls off this weed, he was completely surprised and I think i might have scared him, but anyhow We left a good five minutes after that, I had cleared my head but I was still seeing major hallucinations.

Later that night we smoked the same stuff and I didn't seem to hallucinate at all in the beginning, but 20 minutes in when I was driving home it started again. I will also leave the note that's I am Schizophrenic, but I have been smoking weed as long as I've had it and never have I ever tripped this hard off of weed.

2. Stop smoking so much, and you said it yourself, you have schizophrenia.

3. I am Schizophrenic....?

Tell him to keep the weed and offer him a beer

good luck

4. Errrrrrrm I think you answered your own question. I'd personally lay off all the psychoactive substances if i had a severe mental health problem. Don't be stupid.

5. Lucky you. I really have to work hard to get that ripped but after using Cannabis for nearly 50 years that is to be expected.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    This is how I have to get it done.
    :)
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Weed doesn't make "normal" (for lack of a better term, no offense intended whatsoever) people hallucinate. It can make schizophrenia and mental conditions like that become intensified and worse. Not sure if that's just in the short term or in the long term but either way man I'm sorry to say but I don't think psychoactive substances are going to do you any good whatsoever and you really should take your mental health seriously. CBD is non psychoactive and has benefits like relaxation though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Okay, sorry if people hate me for this. But don't smoke weed and drive. It's the most selfish thing ever. I know not many accidents happen while your high, but if you do get arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana that can be a pretty bad record.

And also my cousin was killed by a driver who was under the influence of weed and driving. And the driver managed to get away without a scratch. My cousins family ended up suing him.

ANYWAY. Triggered me out of the way. What strain was it? I heard that there is a strain called LSD and it makes you hallucinate. But tbf I think it is a marketing strategy and it just gives you a normal head buzz.
    And also, are you sure it was proper weed? And not a synthetic drug like K2? K2 is synthetic weed and it looks like weed.

8. I'm sorry for your past experiences, but it was regular weed, the high lasted for a couple hours and settled like normal, and the strain name I couldn't tell ya, but I always love to know what I'm smoking.

9. [​IMG]