Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. The best way to find somebodies dose requirements is to make up a assortment of capsules of graded doses.
    Make the basic recipe then fill some caps with 1 drop. Some 3 drops some 6s and some 12s
    A full capsule holds around 25 drops of hot hash oil sludge so that lets them dial in what is good.
    Takes 2 hours to take full effect so be sure they wait before taking more.

My wife needs 1/10th of a single drop. I take a full 25 drop capsule or more. Most of the people I made them for were 3 to 6 drop users.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  2. Listen to what BNW says for sure, I had 1 25drop capsule and it completely ruined my night lol IF I ever try another one it will be no joke 2 to 3 drips of oil.

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. thanks! will do :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yesterday I did 6 grams of trim with coconut oil. I doubled the original amount of what was recommended to cover product. I used the capsules and pinched it out. I didn’t get a good grind on it, I strained thru coffee filter.

I ate the bud of some homemade bread. It wasn’t that bad. Anyways I used the oil on same bread. About 9 I had about a pat of butter worth left or less. I ate that and then went to bed an hour later. Sometime in the night as I got up to pee, I understood the spins and feeling of dry heaves. I woke up next to tub.

No more before bed. Damn these things are strong! I made another 16 grams of trim today and got a much better grind on it. The weed will go into chili and the oils will be put in everything. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. LOL and your working with Trim. My wife won't even get near the Kief based oil I make until I thin it way down.
    I take one of my standard capsules and squeeze it out into a full tablespoon of Coconut oil then a few drops of that. 5 to 7 drops of the super thinned stuff sends her flying.

Glad you enjoyed it. Trust me we all learned our dose needs the hard way and wound up hammered to hell and gone more then a few times on this stuff.
    You learn to be really careful about how much you smoke when on edibles too. Just a toke or two can amplify the high way the hell up and while it only lasts an hour or so it can be a wicked multiplier if you take a few tokes to many.

Big bong dab of some good wax at my neighbors about blew my head off last week. I was all but crippled for an hour.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  6. I’m gonna give a little to a buddy who thinks dispensary edibles are good: lol. Great high and long lasting. It lingered all day and I was already giggly before bed. Haven’t been that high for a long time. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I am already one week in hospital and I must stay at least once more :( after suffering from pneumotorax. It take time to heal, but my lung has got damaged and they must cut a little bit out of my lung in order to heal properly. As every doctor will say, no matter what, I must quit smoking. And I will... after spending one week in lung department here in the hospital, I don't want to come here ever again and I won't take any risks about it. I smoked pretty intense... weed/hash as well as tobacco. Anyway... I quit smoking cold turkey without any problems so far. Quit smoking weed reduced my tolerance pretty much in 1 only week... so today I decided to ask swim to bring me the rest of my last batch hash caps... 22 pieces which I had left from 3-4 months ago. All the time they were in the freezer, so I didn't had any doubts about if they are still usable. This 22 pieces I made using very low quality morrocan hash - the cheapest one I can get in order to experiment with the caps. 22 00size caps... back in the days when my tolerance was HUGE from smoking 2 grams daily, one cap got me a good high! Very remarkable if you take in mind I had huge tolerance and the hash I used was really weak. These days, if I smoke from this hash I am almost sure it will get me high from 0.2-0.3, but as I already mentioned, smoking doesn't worth the risk for me anymore... no matter how little it is.
    Today I got my stash... I didn't wanted to take a whole cap, cause I've filled them all the way up. Even if the hash is weak, my tolerance is gone, this size of the caps are big and they are filled to it's very top. I took one and I emptied it the half and I took it. It gave me pretty strong effects... damn it! Good I didn't took the whole thing... I got 21 strikes to go! But for sure I am going to make much more of this bullets... this thinks are much more intense than any smoke experience I've ever had. As soon as I am home, I am going to make more...MUCH MORE, but this time using the very same hash I smoked - this stuff is much more potent than the once I've used to make the caps I am using now, so I already purchased 0 size caps instead of keep using the 00 for this potent hash... maybe I will keep using 00 for the weak stuff. I will produce different "strain" caps - every batch with different hash, so I want to compare if the effects are different... or is it only the potency. This recipe... and this caps are truly life savers for people like me, which got situation like that... and I just want to say big thanks to @BrassNwood and everybody participating here.

PS: I don't want to spill my material and as I am still afraid to take a whole cap at this moment... should I empty the half in mouth and slick it without cap? Will that work? Or should I try it sublingual? Or in my coffee? What is the best way? Thank you for you in advance!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Most any method works.
    Empty half the capsule into another one.
    Put part of a cap on your finger and lick.
    If it's coconut oil and hash, freeze the capsule and cut with a razor blade.
    This works the best for small dosing a big capsule as you can cut off just a sliver if wanted.

Next best is to just half or 1/4 fill the capsules when making them. I do this for new users and low dose people.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. One more question - how do you experience the tolerance? I mean... how long does it take until you see you are building up tolerance? If I take one of this guys a day? Also can this damage my body ?

10. I take one a day, 2 when the pain gets bad but it keeps me on a fairly flat permanent stone.
    No damage that I can tell and I've been taking it for 5 years every day.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  11. @BrassNwood thank you for your time and fast responses!!!! I can keep up at the moment with one a day... half in the morning, and half in the evening - if I take the whole piece (I didn't tried yet...) I believe it will knock me out for the whole day. I just drop 3-4 drops in my mouth and after 30-45mins I already feel the effects. I know I will build tolerance over time, but I don't want to abuse this product as I did with the joints I smoked time ago. So thats why I want to be smarter this time and not ending up with huge tolerance, slicking 2-3 at one time without feeling any effects... so if I keep with 1-2 a day, I wont end up being stupid ass with huge tolerance, abusing it's product thinking it's not working?

12. We all have an individual tolerance to work with. I've ramped way up on the capsules in the past when my pain got really bad. I was taking 10 caps a day and even more at times. Stopped cold last March just to see how long it would take for the pain to come back.

Was 3 full weeks before I started back up and I've remained at 1-2 per day since. I'll skip a day here and there if I'm feeling really good so it's working very long term and I can still get as ripped as I want even after all this time on the stuff non stop.
    It took me the better part of a year gradually raising my capsule count to get up that high so you don't build a tolerance to the edibles like you do smoking. Least it works that way on me.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. @BrassNwood I was also curious... can I use this also as tincture? Using for example olive oil to keep it liquid and manageable with a dropper?

14. Sure. Oil works fine as both oral tissue absorbed and swallowed.
    Try Liquid Coconut oil over Olive oil. Coconut is virtually flavorless whereas Olive is quite strong tasting.
    upload_2019-3-2_18-3-43.jpeg
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  15. But just keep in mind, that if you are wanting this to be absorbed sublingually, oil is not a good carrier.

0.02$

16. What do you advise to me? I thought alcohol is best for sublingual use, but I might be wrong? Anyway... I am not sure how to replace the coconut oil with alcohol in order to make tincture out of it... and there is another thread for that, I might look there.
    Because for me this is very good working product... it can really knock me out, I wanted to know if using it sublingual will bring me the effects faster. I guess I will try it later on today haha as I have 20 killers in the pocket :D.

@tzorge do you have any experience trying this out? And I've heard oils are not good absorbed when used sublingual, but I've seen lots of tinctures based on oils.
    Am I waisting it trying to use it sublingual? Or it doesn't get absorbed sublingual, but the effects are coming because... it ends in my stomach? haha

17. I let my oil capsules melt in my mouth. First as i love the taste. Second I feel it kicks in faster but that could be wishful thinking.

Alcohol tincture under the tongue is fastest but stays Delta-9-THC.
    Swallowed oil is slower but is 11-hydroxy-THC, Stronger and longer lasting.

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    My other thread has my Tincture work in it.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. Heya i don't think you can transfer to alcohol, once in oil, maybe someone can correct me if i am wrong.

If its hitting you then you are not wasting it. besides what you do not absorb sublingually you simply eat.
    Sublingual is a faster administration and bypases the liver, therefore no 11 -hydroxy thc.

19. Correct. You can evaporate Alcohol Tincture to tar and add oil to it like RSO but the reverse doesn't work the best I can tell.
    Once it's mixed with a cooking oil your done. Can't undo that step.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  20. Yes I got the point I cant evaporate the oil and add alcohol. Is the hash everclear tincture as hard as the caps?