Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Thats perfect thanks I didnt know what to do with it and I wanted to try something new. I dont smoke it I make edibles with my plants tincture oils but never seen the capsule thing. I will be ordering the capsule online and picking up the stuff from local store. will be back to read more on this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #322 Heinous Anus, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Partaking in some of these caps again tonight. First time in a month and I'm so pumped. Going to be taking .25 of a gram of hybrid 91% THC shatter. I expect to see God tonight, lol.

Still the best method I've ever found for making caps.

Edit - was going to be taking .25, but figured I'll bump it up to a full gram because why not, lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. #323 Dogma1102, Jul 14, 2018
    I'd like to try the dry ice method to get the kief out. Can someone point me in the direction for bags? Also, how much weed does it take to get 5 grams of kief? I have 4 plants I'm harvesting in a couple weeks. Is the weed usable after it's been sifted? I mean the left over. Can you smoke it or put it in brownies ect..?

4. #324 Joker1121, Jul 14, 2018
    WTF!? LOL. A full gram of concentrate in one sitting. That's 910 mg! I know you know this. I hope you saw god and not … well, anything unpleasant. I can't wait to hear.

5. You can use the left over cannabis when you sift the keif, but it will be much depleted. You would be best served by making an alcohol extraction from your left over bud to concentrate what is left. How much cannabis for five grams of keif depends on the cannabis- someone knows better than me and hopefully will answer on that and the bags. Good luck. BrassNwood processes all his cannabis like that. Check his Hashmaster 5000 thread for details on extraction.

6. I think people tend to get anywhere from 15-20% yield from making the dry ice hash.

So an Oz would produce those 5 grams. On average.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Question about making the caps. I am doing a solvent transfer of tincture to oil. I'm evaporating most of the alcohol before adding my EVCO. When I have my tincture evaporated to oil can additional heat/freeze cycles be done on the oil? I am trying for something a bit sedating.

8. I remember BnWood doing additional 220f @ 20 or 40 minute heat cycles and freezing for at least 6-8 hours in between to make it more sedating.

When I did the same with hash it def seemed to have that effect but I have not had the same material again in a long while so I never got to do a true side by side or test at a lab :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. I saw a guy online get 10z of kief out of 2 oz trim. I think he was using a 220 bag.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Whew a bet a lot of green! I tried pressing the 150 micron hash I made into rosin and it was not ideal. I still want to try processing with 4 dollars of frozen quarters FIRST without the dry ice with perhaps a smaller micron screen to get some pressable hash for vapable stuff. Maybe one day!

11. #331 New2growErik, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Hey B&W, These looked so good I had to try it out. I just made your recipe using some beautiful golden Master Kush kief. Lol Just downed one. We shall see. I am an Army veteran who has chronic pain from injuries related to the service and I'm always on the look out for recipes that will help.
    Thank you man!
    Edit:
    So high I forgot to add this picture lol yeah... These will work.
    Edit Edit: 1 Hour in now and flyin HigH lol
    IMG_20180801_161042.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. :) Yepp they do the job for most of us.
    Enjoy.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Is there a way to decarb without the smell? Or I'm I decarbing at 2 or 3AM? Tried making budder but didn't like using that much butter ...1/8oz - 1/2lbs butter....didn't decarb properly but the batch was pretty good...what is a good recipe for using coconut oil?......thanks in advance

14. Going for broke tonight. I have 1.5 grams of five different strains of shatter cooked decarbed into these caps. Going to be my largest dose yet and I'm beyond excited to try this out.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I do all my decarbing and cooking in an old toaster oven outside on my patio.
    Keep in mind this is California and it's been quasi legal since 1996.

I'd use my same basic recipe since it works well and it's stupid easy to remember.
    Decarb is 240 for 40 minutes.

5 grams of hash, weed, shatter, BHO, ABV, what ever you have.
    2.5 teaspoons of oil ( Coconut is my top choice )
    .5 teaspoon lecithin. (any kind)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes.
    Done.

Makes about 30 size (0) capsules. Really potent ones like in the 100mg range.
    Full cap holds about 25 drops of hot hash sludge.
    Start with a 1/4 filled cap say 5 to 7 drops and see where it puts you.

I make them for my little medical condition and need them as strong as I can get in a tiny package.
    30,000 of them made and taken so far. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hands down best thing for my back and hip, also if I take enough I get to a level of stupid goofy that is just the best I share this recipe with anyone who will listen! Can never thank you enough Brass!

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  18. Hey JuJu. long time no see old friend. Glad your enjoying the recipe. It does work really well doesn't it. LMAO Like a giant velvet hammer. WHACK !!!
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Gf gets fake mad when I take to much and go out in public she says I'm a pain to wrangle Hahaha velvet hammer is a perfect description! It's good to hear from you too! I've been kinda busy so I've been doing more lurking and less posting just a pic here and there in what ya smokin

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  20. I think I just read 2 1/2 hours at 240 for oil and cannabis decarbed in the oven in a mason jar. I'll look for the link. Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it