Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Looks good @mook2420
    I'm low on hash and need to run off the last of winters stocks and get started on some of the Spring stuff I just harvested.
    Be running my own Hashmaster this coming week.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gonna have to make this soon and this might make the Roger Waters concert all the more better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. [​IMG]
    10 pound of dry ice and 3 gallons of good buds
    [​IMG]
    Go for it.
    [​IMG]
    That IS the good stuff
    [​IMG]
    Two triple batches under way. 15 grams in each pile.
    15 grams of decarbed hash
    1 tablespoon lecithin
    3 Tablespoons coconut oil
    Heat 220 F 20 min, Freeze, Reheat and cap.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Friends and family have been eating up all my hash caps. Time to make another batch today. I make all different sizes so I end up with a ton of caps.

Ingredients

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Used

10g 160micron kief
    5tsp coconut oil
    1tsp lecithin

Decarbed 40 minutes at 240 degrees

Then threw in the coconut oil and lecithin and cooked at 220 ish for 20 minutes

After that's done I leave the toaster oven on so it stays hot and leave the dish on top of the toaster oven so it keeps the oil "loose" while I fill my caps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bought this capsule holder off amazon and definitely helps speed up the process

[​IMG]

I make the most of this size which is 3-4 drops of hash oil. To me is very similar to a xanax or opiate and my friends agree. My buddy was hooked to norcos and quit cold turkey taking my caps.

[​IMG]

Thanks for the great recipe BNW!

My Grow
    AlliDoIsTalkYay's All LED Winter Grow: RQS Sour Diesel and Seedsman Jack Herer + DIY 12 Cree Build

• Like Like x 7
  5. Outstanding job. An Attaboy is most assuredly earned.
    BNW

• Like Like x 7
  6. Yah mang looking tasty and delicious! Thanks for sharing!

• Like Like x 4
  7. instead of that, i'm hoping it's fine if I just use ~5 grams raw bud, grinded up. Since I really haven't had luck with this whole edibles thing, I don't wanna go through all that trouble for nothing. I had 3 - 5 grams of kief in a single pot brownie after I decarbed it with foil overtop for 40 minutes, and I felt nothing.

8. #208 BrassNwood, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    @SublimeWithBrad
    Subbing ground decarbed bud for the hash works fine it's just not as whup ass strong is all. Still quite potent on it's own none the less.
    Just follow the same steps
    Decarb weed first (240 F for 40 minutes) uncovered is best.
    Mix equal amounts of weed and coconut oil. More oil just means weak canna oil and who want to eat a tablespoon of oil when a few drops will do.
    Heat weed and oil 220 F for 20 to 60 minutes. Freeze, Reheat andf it's done.
    Strain or not. I don't but it's hash not weed. If you powder the weed fine enough it shouldn't matter to leave it.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm sure there's a reason, but why is freezing and reheating necessary? Makes it more potent?

10. @SublimeWithBrad
    I know with the hash it smooth's the gritty mouth feel of the oil.
    No freeze it's like a mouth fulla sand.
    The freeze helps shatter-break down the last of the heads as I understand it from BadKats old thread where I get most of my info.
    Can skip it as it really doesn't change the high any near as I can tell. I use it as I let the caps melt for maximum speed at times.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. I thought this was a great idea so I ordered the same coffee warmer. Any idea what temp this keeps your oil at?

12. @Elbuort19
    It's an unregulated 13 watts so it just keeps getting hotter as the amount falls in the dish.
    I can feel how hot the oil going into the caps is in my fingers and I switch it off when it's starting to feel really hot on my fingertips holding the caps. When the oil starts getting sludgy in the eyedropper I switch it back on.
    Doesn't take long to get a feel for what the oil is doing.
    Petco was where I got the small stainless dishes.
    They had a couple of different ones that fit the coffee mug warmer heat plate.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  13. A 50 micron screen would be all but useless and even worse doubled up. You could stretch a t-shirt or pantyhose over a bucket and get better results than you will with a 50 micron screen. It will only allow trichomes that are 50 micron or smaller to pass through. Generally if people target a specific trichome size, usually for smoking, 70 to 120 micron is considered the most desirable. With capsules I want all of the trichomes so 150 to 250 micron screen will get you the majority depending on how much plant material you can stand if you're sensitive to that. 150 to 180 micron is usually most peoples sweet spot.

Finally overcame my geographical issues, no alcohol or dry ice, and have a batch of 150μ hash oil in the freezer. Made with MCT oil this time so I can taste the hash without coconut. I love the taste/smell of hash so no need to cover it up. Really looking forward to it because prior to my unstrained weed caps they were always done with an alcohol extraction so taste was not great. BrassNwood describing the capsules melting in his mouth was driving me crazy so today will be a treat!:rave-girl:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I picked up 6 grams of bubble hash from my guy the other day and I have about 3 grams or more of keif and I am going to make some up when I get home on Monday. Look forward to it lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks for the tip, I will indeed find the right type of screen! I am glad I didn't give it a try with what I had

16. Hey guys.... anybody care to explain just what in the heck is going on here? haha. I've never seen anything like this or even heard of it for the matter. Somebody school me plz

• Like Like x 1
  17. It's basically a super trichome extractor, using ingenuity, dry ice, bubble bag screens and a sawzaw!

18. Still using and loving this recipe. Easily the best recipe I've ever found and used. I use some prime, clean shatter - usually 1/4oz or so and that batch will last me about a month or more.

Some anecdotal evidence I've noticed for myself:
    -Always eat about 3 hours before hand. Have something with some fats in it like a cheeseburger. I've tried these caps on an empty stomach and couldn't feel a thing.
    -My tolerance rises super quick when taking these, so I limit myself to dosing once or twice a week. I get wrecked every time this way, I love it.
    -The effects last a looonng time. I'm usually baked/buzzed for a solid 24 hours and sleep like a baby.
    -I get way higher with edibles than I ever did when I smoked shatter out of my rig. And the strongest munchies I've ever felt.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. For a rig like BrassNwood's I'd get a 150 micron screen, you might also see it listed as 100 Mesh or 100 LPI which are approx. 150 micron. I wouldn't call it a gentle extraction so I'd look for stainless steel mesh over polyester for durability. You can easily find mesh on ebay, amazon or some screen printing shops.

• Like Like x 1