AlliDoIsTalkYay's 600W COB Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Allidoistalkyay, Jun 22, 2016.

1. #1 Allidoistalkyay, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Starting a new grow journal for the summer. Normally I am DWC in 5 gal buckets but have switched to 50/50 Coco perlite for the summer to lower temps and have no air pumps running. I'm really liking it so far I did my 2 Heisenberg Specials using coco.

My setup is:

5x5x7 eBay tent with a KIND Led 600 that runs 320w actual and a Mars 300 that runs at 140w actual.

2x4x7 gorilla tent with a single Mars 300

In the 5x5 I will be running White Widow by Seedsman, Critical Cure CBD and Critical Kush by Barneys Farm, and Amnesia Haze by Royal Queen Seeds. All ending in 5 gal containers

The 2x4 will be running auto flowering Big Bang by greenhouse seeds and Heisenberg special by Mephisto genetics. Both in 3gal containers

Nutes are GH using 6/9 method with additional CalMag and others when needed

AlliDoIsTalkYay's Grow Journal

IG: @_allidoistalkyay

• Like Like x 9
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Are your white widow from Greenhouse Seeds by way of Seedsman, or were they in a Seedsman package? I ask because I got mine from Seedsman but they are from Greenhouse. Also, I'm jazzed to see how your different strains turn out!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I've gotten all my seeds from seedsman and sometimes they are in baggies, sometimes in the original seed bank package and sometimes in seedsman package. All have been good though!

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Yes! I was hoping to see you guys rock your tents! Good pictures is the key to a good grow! Haa!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Wuddup talk! Hey man I'm gonna convince my ol lady to let me get some lights soon....hopefully. I got the 2x4 tent too and I was planning on getting two 300w mars lights. Would the heat be too hard to manage? I've got two t5s and about six cfls in there now with no problems but my 400w hp s is just way too hot to run. From everything thing I've read they barely put out heat but I've never seen one in person and ain't gonna trust the website

• Like Like x 3
  6. Oh yeah plants are looking killer, can t wait to see some tree bushes. That wonky Heisenberg will be shading all those others by harvest. Ime the slow starter turns into the big finisher

• Like Like x 3
  7. I have 2 of the mars 300's and they put out very little heat. There is a fan in each of them. The plants seem to like them quite well. Prolly want to use a couple cfl's with them in a 2x4.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Thanks man. I keep my carbon scrubber right above my light so that should help too. I'm gonna keep the t5 for sure. I just hate burning my plants but it's inevitable with cfls..atleast for me. Another dumb question since I got some led fans in here. What's a good starting distance? My plants are already a month or so old and I've seen that leds can burn plants if they're too close

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah, I got weird burn spots when I first used them and had them too low, but now I keep them about 12" or so above. Seems to be where the current kids like them. The pic is one of them and a white led corn cob bulb. The other one is side light in my flower tent right now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  10. I'd start at 24" away and slowly move closer if they like it, being a month old.

Heat shouldn't be bad. Mine is easy to manage being its in a cold basement that never gets warm because I blast my AC 24/7. In my 2x4 I have one Mars 300 and with a fan and scrubber on low it sits at 75-77 degrees on hot summer days. Usually is around 73. My 5x5 I have the big boy kind and the Mars 300 and temps sit about 78-79 with fan and scrubber running on high.

AlliDoIsTalkYay's All LED Summer Grow: 6 Strains 5x5 and 2x4 in Coco

• Like Like x 4
  11. Where do u guys order ur seeds from I was thinking about crop King

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  12. I recommend the Vault, I personally have used Attitude once and the vault 3 times. Attitude was fine but took way longer for shipping than the vault. All 3 orders came in like a week from overseas and thru customs and all that

AlliDoIsTalkYay's All LED Summer Grow: 6 Strains 5x5 and 2x4 in Coco

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 6