Guess My Yield (First grow)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jax69, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Don't worry, my first grow I tried to use garden soil from my garden with cow manure...what a disaster

2. IMG_20170830_071830.jpg IMG_20170830_071916.jpg Here is my green house grow..bag seed 5 gal and 3 gal...should have gone bigger...but again broke....lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. #24 godsgiftofcannabis, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    e...trust me it's a learning experience..

4. I don't think your final yield should matter at all, that's a grow to be proud of. But I'd put her final dry weight at around 4 zips.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  5. #29 generic98547, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    Howd it get moldy? Thats why im paranoid to keep a lot of bud together until its finished curing... I PERSONALLY lol keep every branch hanging 2-3" away from each other when drying and during the first week of cure I just store a quarter or so in each of my smaller jars (around half the size of a regular mason jar ill usually out 14-20 grams in those while first curing.. once its cured about a week I just cram the bulk in the regular size mason jars though as im not as worried and just burp once a day and maybe dumping the weed out on a plate after week two to make sure my bottom buds are dry and mold free before storing without checking on it as often. Again thats just what I do... I dont dry the buds fast by any means either so I guess thats why im cautious. Especially with as high as my rh can get... though recently its been around 50% and I can tell... these plants are drinking insane amounts of water... ive been doing some very heavy defoliation while still vegging since I have so many plants in such a small space im trying to keep it as anti crowded as possible.. hoping to get my QB120 and then ill hook it up veg another 5-7 days and then flip as im getting very antsy though I do have a very small flowering setup going as of last week... since im not starting another grow I decided to bloom my pther three vegging plants under CFL/LED bulbs and aim for an ounce or two.. I may clone a couple from my tent before flip incase I can give it to a friend to keep the strain going... hell maybe you could grow a few if interested lmao id be up for a small road trip with some small queen clones as my passenger... Id just have to make sure to do the speed limit lmao

• Like Like x 1
  6. The stuff that molded, I had it hanging for like 3 days...I made a mistake and put it in the jar to early and forgot to burp it...it molded QUICK because it was left out and the room where the closet is gets warmer during the day but the closet stays cool down in the low 70s....but the room got up to 81° as soon as I noticed I opened the top and took the buds out but it was already to late.. you could smell the stench!! Later came the white mold... covered all buds and fast!

But hey almost half a pound off my first grow....From a BAD SEED and MIRACLE GROW!! For all the haters out there saying miracle grow is shit.... Just look at my finished results!! It can be done and done well!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

• Like Like x 1