Growing Outdoors In New England

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JuicyJBB, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Does anyone got any advice on growing outdoors in New England? Like just planting seeds in the Spring and checking up on them.

2. Hey JuicyJBB -

I have been growing on the coast of Maine for the last 7 summers.... Check out the link below to see the details of my 2007 summer grow! That may help you out with any questons you might have about growing outdoors in New England.

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/157407-hottbodys-summer-outdoor-grow-2007-a.html

Kisses -
    Hott

3. hottbody, youre basically what a perfect wife would be.

"fetch the trowel honey. dont be a hoe"

when i get married ill make my wife tend to my massive marijuana fields, no doubt

4. I don't think planting seeds outdoors will work out well. Better to get clones so you know you have all females also vegging them awhile indoors will give them a headstart. If you must grow from seed, start them indoors, In the meantime read, read and read some more on this and other forums to gain knowledge.

5. in in new england too and would love answers.

6. Well I got over 100 seeds from various bags of low quality mids I use to get for blunt weed. So what I want to do is just plant the seeds in various places, and see what happens. I don't want to tend to them at all.

7. That'd be so cool if some of your stuff made it's way down to New Hampshire. You think that's possible?

Thanks for the help.

8. umhm, im in southern NH.

9. I'm in central nh