Got a RooR today for $50... Is it real

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canada123, Jul 9, 2017.

1. some people like quality glass man, the same way you say why should it matter? i say it matters.. ;)

2. #22 Black-Syth, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    No need to be sorry. I actually appreciate the input. Doesn't take away from the enjoyment I get from it by any means and since I've had it for about 5-6 years(edit: purchased secondhand from a friend who also had it for a few years), I lost nothing. Quite the contrary, I gained some clarification. No hurt feelings here.

:thankyou:

3. I have a very similar piece unbranded... ashcatcher definitely helps keep those pain in the asses clean.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Not fake but thanks joined Rooar appreciation on facebook all of them said real its 14" and says made in germany on the bottom wont scratch off with a knife either ....

I got it poppered out and used like no tomorrow legit oozing out resin took me 2 days to clean it

Sent from my LG-K210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Who cares anyway... it's all glass whether it's stamped with a brand or not... I promise you the roors are getting pumped out of the same warehouses and the only difference being the branding...

6. Thank you yes sent my email yesterday owner said he got it in 2013-2012

Sent from my LG-K210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. i am happy for you. you got a great deal, how does it smoke? now all you need is an ash catcher, and diffused down stem, there are no ice pinches but you can still carefully load it with ice cubes.. =]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. roor labels

this thread may help people with thickness and labels... to people reading this that do not see what the big deal is, go hold a real one at a shop, or smoke out of a real one. feel the thickness in your hands and let the hate flow through you.. as you become, a RooR fan. muahhahahaa

• Like Like x 1
  10. My $80 bong has thicker glass than roors :)

11. maybe, but nobody wants your 80 dollar glass made by some random person. chances are it is thick in the places you see and really thin in the places you do not. i love the RooR haters. bring me more to stomp on.

12. Nope, it's 100% equal in quality to roor, if not more.

• Like Like x 1
  13. i agree with the people regarding glass price.. my first piece was a little 20 dollar aqua pipe that i and all my friends used FOREVER. those little things are awesome! they are easy to clean, big bowl size and easy to carry anywhere..so when i purchased my first glass bong for 20-30 dollars and used it about a week before the base fell off, i was a little surprised; it just fell off the bottom

i got a replacement and that one was so thin, it tipped over and shattered. that is when i was introduced to RooR. i like simple design, daily drivers that are durable and easy to clean. $140 was a lot for that bong...BUT, the conversation it made as i traveled all over the country with it traveling from place to place.. it was durable.. 5mm thick at that time. my current 7mm is even better.. so regarding glass price: you definitely see the difference in quality and build and smoke-ability. RooRs smoke reeeeeally nice. (the real ones from Germany do at least) i have never hit an American version. i would personally never purchase a pipe that is not easy to clean with a bong brush and some formula 420 or alcohol and kosher salt or whatever brand you choose to use.. i like Formula 420 personally.. it is cheap on auction sites. pipes that have percolators built into the main tube and all kinda of curves and side chambers are a nightmare to clean. simple scientific design is better for me personally: i was just looking at a $67,000.00 Mothership piece this weekend and a 1 million dollar collab piece.. think about that, next time you say RooR is too expensive. i personally think they are very reasonably priced, and make for great conversation around the smoke circle.. and what is it with people not putting stickers on their rigs anymore? personalize em people! and if you have a fake, i am not knocking it, i am sure of two things: 1 it does not smoke as nice as the real, nor is it made as nicely with the standards the RooR Artisans use.. and 2 i do not support counterfeits or the counterfeit industry.. some
    of you do, that is your karma. not everyone can afford a lot of money for a nice rig, i get that, just please do not walk around saying it is real if you know that it is not. and you can always buy cheap glass.. i have a cheap egg tribute piece to Mothership, (i wanted to see how it smokes before i paid 3k for the egg if i decide to) so yeah.. just my opinions.. everyone has them. RooR is my favorite durable daily driver. (i do not even drive/smoke daily) also: never buy quality higher priced glass if you are a clumsy person with butter fingers. with great rigs comes great responsibility. peeeeace.

14. Lmao Dude who tf you trying to show out for on grasscity? "I spent 3k on glass" "I was looking at a piece of glass worth a million!!!!!" "I was looking at a piece of glass worth 67k!!!" Cool

Karma isn't biting anyone on the ass for some Chinese replica

• Like Like x 2
  15. #36 Pistils, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
    That's his signature, he's not posting it over and over..

I have a feeling you won't last long here if you don't change that attitude.

• Like Like x 2
  16. #37 The Evil Thing, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
    Is your name Poseidon? Because you got enough salt to fill the sea.

17. Damn I obviously missed something...

I apologize for not realizing the intense work involved in making a roor... I've never been one to buy a legit roor anyhow I'm more of a gas station roor kinda guy... but I do handle the glass before I purchase it... I'm obviously not going to buy some super thin crap and most of the time gas stations sell pretty thick pieces if you're willing to pay 30-50 bucks...

18. wow.. that is was seriously lame. z z z z z

19. also, who do you think you are telling me how long i will last? lol the ego trips here are hilarious.