Gonna give advanced nutrients a try.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by paperc07, Aug 10, 2016.

1. #1 paperc07, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    I have been growing for years and as of recently I decided I am going to switch and try out advanced nutrients. I know I know, if it's not broke don't fix it! But I really want to try there line and finally decided to. So I have been using for years Flora Duo A and B, superthrive, monster grow, house and garden root excelurator, cal mag, flora nectar, diamond nectar, armor si, completezym, floralicious plus, monster bloom, liquid w8 and dense. Now I spoke with one of the guys at grower support and he recommended starting out with sensi grow a and b, instead of the connoisseur a and b. He also said he would do the hobbyist bundle since im switching line ups, but I mean I have basically been doing a grand master level already, just not with there lineup. So I am wondering should I just do what he said and only go to the hobbyist level or go full force and go up to the grand master level which would include. Sensi grow a and b, B-52, voodoo juice, big bud, overdrive, piranha, bud candy, tarantula, nirvana, sensizym, bud ignitor, rhino skin, and bud factor x. Keep in mind this is 3019$ which money isn't an issue and I will glady spend it if it's worth it and the results are there. I know alot of people have used advanced here im sure, so I am just trying to get any insight, thanks so much.

2. It's worth it. I use big bud, kushie kush, and bud candy as an additive with fox farm line up. Along with terpinator. if you haven't read about terpinator, do it. It's awesome. I'm getting trics only 2 weeks from seed

3. Thank you, I was just going to use there whole line up and maybe make a grow journal and see what happens. Can I mix terpinator with it, they of course were so strict on only using there stuff as it will mess with the ph and that I shouldnt be using ph adjusters because there's is PH Perfect lol

4. Well what's cool about terpinator IMO, is you use it the whole life of the plant and it helps lower ph so you don't use as much ph down but yes ive been using it since day 1. It's 0-0-4 npk

5. Studies have proven it to raise thc % by up to 4%

6. hey maybe you should try organics

• Like Like x 3
  7. yes a friend of mine used advanced nutrients, on some bay 11 plants he had going, they had the biggest fan leaves one could cover your back.

8. Yeah I think I am going to after this round, I have hears the jacks stuff also works really good and is like 22$ for 5 pounds of it or something like that lol, what are your suggestions?

9. well if u want something that you can just buy and use water, dr earth is good, also black gold....

i suggest making you a compost bin.

10. I am just about to test out the entire line? I am using connesiur though figured might as well try the Remy martin xo

11. 3019?

Mind blown.

2 votes organic

Ps i love dr earth products. Have grown some really nice herb with
    Roots soil and life
    Roots and homegrown
    Roots and flower girl

My avatar pic is a spacequeen top. 14 grams dry and the plant gave like 6. It was just roots and life.
    What a sweetheart

• Like Like x 1
  12. Check out my grow journal I am on 3 weeks and 4 days so 3 days til I put them into the flower room

13. I just started using sensi grow a+b ph perfect technology. Ok so I add my other AN additives and take in mind I'm still in veg dude my ppm meter was like 1400 I'm like holy shit so I called and they say because of the ph perfect technology not to mind ec nor ppms it's all good that's what you pay for I guess and they are looking titts

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Studies by - Advanced?

Lol

• Like Like x 1

15. Just buy better/more lights and aeration system

16. My ph perfect was given me readings all over the place from 5.5 to 7.8 so check b4 u feed

Autoflower420

17. Were you using ph water or not? Because if you are it shouldn't be 7.8 or is you ph meter well calibrated? That's pretty high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum