12000 Watt 91 Plant Hydro Gorilla Glue #4, Lemon OG Kush, and Blueberry

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by paperc07, Aug 16, 2016.

1. #1 paperc07, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    This is a 12000 (1000x 12 lights) watt setup,
    12 Parabolic Umbrella 48" hoods
    12 Ultra Sun 1000W Metal Halide Bulb's
    12 EyeHortilux 1000W Super Hps Bulb's
    Blueprint HID Hub 12 Site Controller
    5 Ton AC Unit
    13 Tray's
    Oakton Eco Tester TDS Low PPM Meter
    Advanced Nutrients Grand Master Level Line Up
    2 1/3HP Pumps
    8 Air Stones
    Commercial Air Pump 8 outlets
    Tap Water 120 ppm's
    6 18" Hurricane Fans
    300 gallon reservoir only using 200 gallons for feeding (100 for veg)
    Pics are week 1 feeding (13 oz Connoisseur A, 13 oz Connoisseur B, 6.4 oz of voodoo juice, and 6.4 oz of B-52. PPM'S 480)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Go big or go home.
    Lucky shit :c

• Like Like x 2
  3. yeah I mean I am going to try, I have done big setups before, but I can normally only get 20 pounds max, I am looking to get atleast 30 and I am running the grand master level of advanced nutrients to see how I like it.

4. Good luck, aslong as your setup is good and this isn't no bag seed, I don't see an issue with you getting over 30. Also, when they get bigger, make sure the bottom's of the plants are going to get light

5. Yeah they are all ordered from attitude seedbank and I don't think I will have a way to get light to the bottom, other then trimming all the fan leaves and lollipoping.

6. Since the trays are a bright white, they should reflect a good amount of light, but none the less, good luck and I'll be following it through it's journey

7. thanks do you know if this is still a good chart for EC and PPM

"Guide to EC Values for Plants Life Cycle
    Example: Based on Water EC OF 0.0

So this means 0.0 would be the BASE Value, Most of us will never have 0.0, i have 0.6 as my base water EC. so i just imagine "0.6 is 0.0 and use this as a guide.

Seedlings, Early Sprouts.........100 ppm to 250 ppm--------0.2 ec - 0.5 ec

Early Vegging..........................300 ppm to 400 ppm--------0.6 ec - 0.8 ec

Full Vegetation........................450 ppm to 700 ppm--------0.9 ec - 1.4 ec

Early Blooming.........................750 ppm to 950 ppm--------1.5 ec - 1.9 ec

Full Mature Blooms..................1000 ppm to 1600 ppm------2.0 ec - 3.2 ec"

8. No I don't sorry

9. Any plans for UV or CO2 supplementation to increase potency?

10. How much do you think your power bill will go up by running all of them?

11. I only add CO2 when I switch to bloom

12. Nice work, best of luck. Don't fuck up! lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's a very beautiful simplistic design for the area. Is this a start to finish single room? It seems with the big central reservoir you wouldn't be able to run different nutrient mixes for different stage plants.

Are you going to cover the reservoir top? Are you concerned with growing algae or other bad stuff in there with all the light getting in?

14. yes start to finish single room. I think I am going to cover the res top due to hearing about algae and stuff I heard its the recommended thing to do.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 Tbone Shuffle, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    I certainly would. I do anticipate you may have problems with algae in your white drain trays and massive roots creeping all the way down the trays. I wish you the best of luck for sure. You could do a similar setup with 4" black abs pipe with a tee for each plant connected to the bottom of the pot. That would keep your drainage out of the light. Eventually I think the pipes would get clogged with roots though. It happens a lot with pipe aeroponics. If it was designed so the pots could disconnect from the drain pipe you could clean out the left over roots at the end of the grow.

You could build a simplistic frame out of pvc pipe and drape a piece of thick white/black plastic on top of the res white side up but still allow the drains to spill in. You could drape the same plastic over your drain trays cutting holes for the plants to keep light out of res water.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Almost week 2 feeding, had to do another one because my PH was at 7.7 and guy at AN said the plants ate all the minerals and nutrients and needed more food.

So I did another mix
    Connoisseur A (13oz),
    Connoisseur B (13oz),
    B-52 (6.4oz),
    Voodoo Juice (6.4oz).
    PH 7.0 (called AN, guy said that's fine they have a huge nutrient range)
    PPM's were 700.
    Chiller is keeping water at 72.
    Added 8 more air stones.
    Humidity was at a low of 53% I might actually need to look into a humidifier.

Attached Files:

17. thanks it would be too much to change at this point, but I will keep it updated with as much pictures and info as I can even if it is bad so other people see what happens good or bad.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Since you're so set up and it is a start to finish room you can always run out your crop, clean it out, and make adjustment for next time.

I don't think it would be that hard to cap all your drain trays with plastic if the plants were all out of the way.

I'm definitely not experienced in this scale of setup but from what I've seen of hydro you want to keep that nutrient solution out of the light as much as you can.

19. Yeah I appreciate the tips, I would do it, but I'm thinking about doing trays next time and sea of green I'm still deciding, I know on Monday if I see green algae or anything to that nature I am gonna make a cover for resivior. Also I clean resivior each time I feed.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Week 2 official feeding (100 gallon going to 200 gallon next feeding.)
    Connoisseur A (13 oz)
    Connoisseur B (13 oz)
    B-52 (6.5 oz)
    Voodoo juice (6.5 oz)
    PH 6.6
    PPM's 740
    Tempature 86.3 (little high moved it down to 84)
    Humidity 47 (thinking I definitely need to grab a humidifier)
    Max 74
    Min 39
    Water temp 72

As you can see I am starting to get green algae so we are building and putting a lid over it on Wednesday

Attached Files: