Fuck mondays

Discussion in 'General' started by Blank1268, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I hate mondays, I hat getting up in the morning after not getting much sleep. I hate going to work in the morning to make the money to pay for my bad habits. Now that I think about it, I hate every day thats not friday and the weekend.

2. haha someone just woke up...

3. I'm on spring break so win for me lululul

4. Your talking about yourself.I slept at 4am from smoking 8g of hash with another 3 people,and a big ass box of beer.Slept at 4am woke up at 8am for work barley able to see what's infront of me,on a black monday.

5. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']haha someone just woke up...[/quote]

Lol I think about this every morning
    Too

OP just woke up for sure haha

6. Easy solution OP....be responsible and go to bed at a decent hour if you have shit to do the next morning.

7. Or ya could fuck work off like I did this mornin ! Am still in bed with my girl :)

8. OP watch YouTube videos on your phone before you sleep. Coffee.

9. its like u dont give a shit when ur up all night but as soon as u gotta go to work ur cussing urself out for not getting any sleep:rolleyes:

10. Looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. what the hell is with people and monday today? ya obv its monday but damn on facebook everyone was bitching about monday morning and every forum i frequent has a thread on it just weird i dont mind cause i turn 21 tomorrow lol so happy monday all :)

12. Awe fuck, I forgot I even had a facebook. Thanks Darksmoker. Now im gonna be obsessvilyruwqe lookin at peoples pages:eek:

Mondays arent my favorite either though.

13. the age police just called, they have your daughter...

14. Just woke up at 11 o clock. Class isn't for 2 hours.

Monday's aren't so bad

15. You just woke up!?!?!?! Holy shit your lucky, I was up at 4:20 <---- Lol

16. People bitching on Facebook? No, can't be...