Bong ripped a cig

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blank1268, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Ok guys, I did something cray just now and I can't really feel my hands so this is hard.
    What I did was take a cig, Camel EX wide, And packed a bong bowl with it. I miled it all up into one hit, and drew it all in. I waited for like 3 seconds then like burst. I let all the smoke out then my body went numb, my brain went blank and I fell into my bed. thing started happening in like waves or like a extremely slow strobe light of thoughts. this happened for like 5 minutes. I just got up to tell every that it was cray and worth it.
    Thanks
    -Blank

2. lol cool dude, I used to smoke pipe tobacco out of a bong with my old roommate

I'm out of bud atm, I might bong rip one of my cigars lol thanks for the idea

3. I gotta try that. Was it painful?

4. Sounds bad and gross.

5. dude how much of the cig did it burn? lol

6. i do that with joints but i pack a bowl around it so it ignites it when it finishes, who ever get to the bottom of the joint gets the toke lol

7. Fuck that my mate used to do that then one day he inhaled the smoke and had minute long seizure scared the shit out of me and him as we were in the middle of no where pretty much. DONT DO IT

8. wtf I'm a smoker I don't need a bong rip of cancer haha

9. It didn't hurt at all, The taste was weird but I had like almost a out of body experience but it was like amazing, I looked at the bong and there is like 1 1/2 hits left, I am thinking about just taking it all in one hit i was kinda asking you guys first. But for the sake of it could be a good expierence or a bad one I am going to do it. This is for science. Brb.

10. My buddy in my dorm only smokes moles, and when i say moles i mean like 90% tobacco and 10% green... It is literally the most disgusting thing I have ever witness.. But the feeling is one not expected when dealing with tobacco. I tried out a pretty big mole one time, and I had similar experiences to you. My whole body was numb and I had to just keep telling myself it would be over soon or else I think i would have snapped. Lol

11. But like You wern't gona snapp but it just felt good?
    ^ I decided to smoke some weed if that made any sense?

12. yeah man dying is pretty cool

13. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

yeah man dying is pretty cool[/quote]

Fosho all the cool kids are doing it its trendy bruhh

14. man im sorry but this is disgusting. I smoke cigs and just imagining this makes me wanna vomit. Secondly its really bad for your lungs probably. Like the worst i did was breaking my cigs in half and rolling them whitout a filter...and even that was completly disgusting.

15. [quote name='"Blank1268"']Ok guys, I did something cray just now and I can't really feel my hands so this is hard.
    What I did was take a cig, Camel EX wide, And packed a bong bowl with it. I miled it all up into one hit, and drew it all in. I waited for like 3 seconds then like burst. I let all the smoke out then my body went numb, my brain went blank and I fell into my bed. thing started happening in like waves or like a extremely slow strobe light of thoughts. this happened for like 5 minutes. I just got up to tell every that it was cray and worth it.
    Thanks
    -Blank[/quote]

Happen'd to me too, except I coughed like a bitch and puked.. Marborol Reds can really kill a newb

16. that shit is gross

17. Putting tobacco through my bong is a crime in my house.