Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fronting dealer for something in exchange

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drfish, Aug 9, 2012.

1. dealer wants me to front $40 so he can go to his boys house and get me some bud. he says he'll leave a phone with me so i know he wont run off. should i do it or not??

2. i wouldnt even front my mama

3. I wouldn't, I've fronted a dealer $250 but that was the only way I was going to get my bud, but I really didn't want to. If they say something like that it just makes it seem more sketchy, might just be a piece of shit phone.

4. convinced him to give me his birth certificate instead, still good or no?

5. That's a negative ghost rider.

6. even with a birth certificate?

7. lol no why would you even want a piece of paper. tell him you want his dog

8. Wtf are you going to do with his birth certificate if he robs you? Complain to the hospital he was born at?

9. Sounds like you're dealing in some unmentionables.....birth certificates and cell phones as collateral...smdh.

Drugloans...

10. Lol what the fuck?

He offered to give you his birth certificate in exchange for a fronted $40? That sounds super sketchy to me. Who keeps their birth certificate with them anyways? It should be in your bank at all times.

If your "friend" can't afford the $40 to get you the nug without fronting, I would not want to deal with him anyways. What are you guys middle schoolers or something? Who fronts $40??

11. Your dealer shouldn't need your money in advance.

The only exception I can think of is if he/she is very small time and you want more than an oz at a discounted price. If this is the case and you trust the person a lot, well if it were me, I'd take a phone as collateral but only a nice phone.

Your dealer should never need your money in advance for an eighth or quarter or something like that. If they do that's a big red flag.

12. Depends on how much you trust him and if your willing to lose $40.

13. I thought it was a gold chain last time? Then a phone and now a birth certificate. Why don't you ride along with him?

14. I've only fronted a dealer once and that was for $90 for a quarter (prices here in Atlanta aren't like the West Coast sadly) and I wasn't comfortable with it. It's all on you, man. What's your gut feeling saying? Is the phone he's offering you worth $40 or more? Is it just some low-grade flip phone or what?

15. I did that before.

I still have the phone.

16. i've done car keys but that was when i had to get people to buy me beer