Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fronting dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drfish, Aug 9, 2012.

1. i'm talking to a guy right now and he wants me to front him $70. he wants to meet behind a store and have me give him the money. he says he'll take it to his friend's house and get the bud and give it to me. he's going to leave his gold chain so i know he wont run away or something. should i do it?? the guy is a gangbanger so it's a little sketchy

2. Nope. Thats to much money to "front" imo.

3. No way...make sure your green ($$$) sees his green.

4. Real goLd????

5. never front money!!!!!!!!!

6. I mean sometimes fronting goes alright, but personally I never would front or recommend it.

7. Only time I front is when I know the guy well as in we known each other for 5 years. A gangbanger? I would find a better connect imo.

8. if its real gold, and a nice size chain, id do it. if he runs off, gold is worth a shit load, like 30$ a gram. so even a tiny 4 gram necklace gets you your money back. look at the markings to make sure, 14k(there are other kinds 14k is just off my head), made in italy, if it doesnt have them then its a fake.

9. Had to chase a fucker down one time after fronting cash, fucked up part was he had my bro in his ride and left him on the streets, never saw that money again or any green but at least he dropped off my bro.

Latter I found out that that dude was some big crack head and thats what he actually bought.

At the same token I used to have my friends front me cash all the time to get them some green, my dealer didn't like new faces and I always got smoked out by the dealer and my friends once I returned.

All in all use your street sense, if ya know the guy real well go for it, if not, fuck that, then again I have had luck in a new town just askin every stoner lookin fellow I saw if they knew where the buds at, never got ripped off that way, just when that one guy came up to me askin if I was lookin.

Use your own judgment, and if its a stoner you don't know, expect a pinch off the top.

10. Absolutely not.

11. i honestly have no idea if the chain is real or not and can't the markings be faked? this guy is my only connect other than another guy i know but he's dry. i asked him why i cant tag along to his dealer's house and he told me that his dealer doesn't want people he doesn't deal with people he doesn't personally know.

12. yeah this guy has a solid gold chain but he cant even come up with $70....tell him to fuck off

13. your next thread will be titled "dealer robbed me" if you front the money to him

14. you're about to buy a fake gold chain for $70

15. Sounds sketchy, learned my lesson once to never front to people I don't know (and know where they live).

Although I have fronted and its been fine, and others have fronted to me, I still wouldn't do it. Best case scenario you get bud, but worst you lose that money. To me, the risk isn't worth the reward.

16. Maybe try with $20 for G I assume, if that don't work out call it a loss, I assuming your tryin for an 1/8th and 70 is high price my friend, guy is prolly makin 10 off ya.

See if you can just wait in the car, just cuz he looks like he listens to rap music doesn't mean he's a thief.

The dude may even BE the Dealer and is just playin like he buys from someone else, I have done this myself with peeps I just met.

17. [quote name='"SpliffyPuffs"']Maybe try with $20 for G I assume, if that don't work out call it a loss, I assuming your tryin for an 1/8th and 70 is high price my friend, guy is prolly makin 10 off ya.

See if you can just wait in the car, just cuz he looks like he listens to rap music doesn't mean he's a thief.

The dude may even BE the Dealer and is just playin like he buys from someone else, I have done this myself with peeps I just met.[/quote]

Same lol