Folux solutions led scrog

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by bignugs420, Mar 1, 2018.

1. So I got a prototype led and they are just like QB led. Folux solutions offer 3k to 4k white led and I grabbed a 3500k and love it I have it dialed all the way up.and am 1 week since flip and 2 days since first pistols[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Perfect sun Goliath room 5 autos and 2 photos veg up[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. 315w LEC ROOM 3 autos and 3 photo[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. My last harvest it was a 5 ft auto and it's root mass in DWC, And my clones veg up next in line for flower[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Happy to follow your grow

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thank you glad to have you

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think her stretch is done so now I'll clip any Budsite that's very low from top canopy's[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. My Ripley og is so close can't wait to chop[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Also my heavyweight auto is 5.5 ft tall and so close to finish line super cropped main cola[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. 2 skystomper autos also almost done[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. My scrog has now finished stretch and has started forming Budsite everywhere, I am gonna do a cleaning of branches not worth keeping tonight then another leaf strip and then let her ride til week 7 leaf strip again and then harvest should be soon after I'll tell you this FOLUX SOLUTIONS LED ARE FUCKING AMAZING!!! Really want the White Platinum og, and the Lemon kush headband so BAD they are both such amazing strains I think it will fill in great with the 3500k the lights did great on stretch and not getting crazy node spacing it kept her nice and tight[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. I also.super cropped my biggest autos main cola it was just getting so much foxtailing bc of light intensity being way to high so hopefully now she will finish up bc she is PAST HER DATE BY A LOT bean was germ on December 17th and in DWC Dec 21. So that is past breeder recommend but definitely not finished so I am just playing the waiting game and tonight's res change is a flush then refeed one or 2 more times, that is one crazy Super crop dam I am praying it helps and doesn't hurt her[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. I am so close to chopping 2 of my Ripley og auto and they are totally different phenos it's crazy how different first set is under LEC second set is under perfect sun Goliath[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. CHOPPED down Ripley last night[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. So my scrog has finished her stretch and is beautiful canopy under #folux solutions led they are very similar to HLG QB Samung diodes, meanwell driver, dimmable, and STRONG ASS LIGHTS , trichs Already forming great[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. So I chopped half of my biggest auto down, 2 skystomper auto so close to the finish line, and 2 Skylar white autos mid flower, so they aren't to far behind the others[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. My Skylar white and scrog is looking great!! The SUPER BUD is stacking crazy Already[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Amazing plants mate, going to be ordering the Goliath in the next couple of days look like an amazing light

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

• Like Like x 2
  19. You'll love the Goliath LED it's my favorite light out of all.of them

• Like Like x 2
  20. Having trouble getting in contact with them I’ve had 3 grow shops email them for prices, I’ve emailed twice and not heard anything back at all...

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion