First time, I have a question.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smr312, Apr 29, 2016.

1. So I just started growing, planted about 5 weeks ago, I decided to go with auto feminized seeds just to get the feel of how this goes. Right now my plant is only about 1.5-2 inches tall, is this normal? I water with a fertilizer once every 9 days and just put in a Co2 generator as well. Is there anything I should be looking for?

2. What size pot do you have her in? What type of lights are you using and what schedule? 5 weeks is a long time for a plant to be so tiny. I don't have any experience with autos, but I doubt that's normal.

3. Pot size is 8 quarts, I have her under 6 26 watt CFL bulbs, an its on an 18/6 cycle

4. A picture maybe ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 That One Stoner, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    Edit: i read that so wrong.

Attached Files:

6. It's probably your soil.

7. im growing 4 autos right now for my first indoor grow also however my plants are only 12 days old and already double the size of yours. can you post a pic of your setup?

8. Is there any way to fix the soil. I bought so organic stuff from a flower store

9. arent those lights to far away i was under the impression they have to be super close to the plants like a couple of inches close? what kind of soil did you buy??

10. Yep^ cfls need to be within six inches or so to be effective

11. They're absolutely right about the lighting. Less than 6 inches. Raise your plant up. It's too late to correct but you could at least get something off of it if you get it closer. Looks like it's flowering already..is it?

My Journal

12. Haha. Oh man. Read up around here and give it another go.

You have the wrong spectrum cols, you been some whiter/bluer ones in there, and you gotta move em waaaaay closer to your plant.

You'll be lucky to get a gram off that little lady.