Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time growing my own herb.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Medicated_Mike, Mar 9, 2016.

1. From papaya seed to green

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not sure if my pic is showing up

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Have to download the pic but nice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Good looking little bud! How does it smoke?

5. Looks fucking primo, man. Nice job, especially for a first time grow, at that. I have honestly seen worse from people who have been in the game for years. How does it taste, smell, and smoke and all of that? I'm curious.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

6. It smokes a little rough, from my research I may have harvested a wee bit early but will get better with more time. After trimming and harvest I ended with about 2.8 ounces. Could have been much much more but I was growing it in my back yard and am paranoid of my neighbors.

7. M check out this Non-organic love for Papaya (almost died)

4 ounces of love with 150hps. Had to drop it in jars after 2days due to a surprise visit from my dad to see his grandkids. Then we went on a road trip. If u go over to smoker reports u can read what other people said about it. I end up curing it over a year and still have a little bit left that I make e-juice with.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app