Non-organic love for Papaya (almost died)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ProGMOII, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Here are some pics. This plant almost died when the CFL drooped early. It burned off the 3-leaf sets and only one single serrated leaf lived. What happened next was interesting. Two branches emerged like a topping.

This plant vegged for 7 weeks or so until the autos (bubblicious, red poison, cream caramel) came out of the room.

This plant eventually got fimmed, supercropped and nice lst'ing.

The Happy Frog Potting soil lasted 7 weeks without nutes except one small splash to finish up the left overs from the auto grow. She received a super light mix of Miracle Grow 6-1-1 3 times during the flower  with 1/4 doses of Beastie Bloomz.. The Beastie Bllomz was added until full strength doses for 2 feeding then backed of to 1/4 doses until the final watering.

I was surprised how dense the buds were under the 150W hps. I was told this plant made airy buds. She got chopped at 9 weeks.

Enjoy the pics: One of the bud sections did not make the family photo. So it had 5 distinct stems that produced cola like buds. the buds were so heavy that the star shaped lent to using plant wire to opposing stems to balance the buds and even lift them to the light, more importantly they did not break. Down the stems lots of smaller buds emerged because of the light able to reach down the center of the plant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice man she looks great. Id love to buy a sack from her

Im wondering, why did you use a 6-1-1 nute for flower? Isnt that way too muc nitrogen?

3. It was a quarter of the dose of mg. The plant still uses nitrogen through flower just does not need much of it. The results work fine. I had a thread under an older username but can no longer find it.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1