First time grow sexing (early pre flower)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chrizle10111, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Hey guys,

Have my first grow going at the moment, plants are at 4 weeks and seems like one is starting to show signs of its sex.

Would just like to know whether you guys can already tell of it's a male or female?

Still a bit too early for me to tell.

Thanks in advance. :D

Attached Files:

2. Looking like ladies too me

• Like Like x 1
  3. a bit to early just yet to say if female /male but heres a a picture of what you want to see and a picture of what you dont want to see ,,,lovely looking plants though ,,,mac, female-preflowers-cannabis-sm.jpg male-pollen-sacs-cannabis-sm.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey Mac, thanks alot for the input.

Can see a small growth starting there but yeah, can't really make it out yet.

Hopefully in the next week or so it'll show exactly which calyx it is, hoping for the best.

Been trying my best to give them what they need and following what I've read.
    Looking good so far. Attached more pics of them.

Thanks again :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep looking healthy as fuck. Nice job
    I thought I seen signs of a female

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks Shift, also had a few friends tell me they're showing signs of female with the stipules crossing ect but yeah time will tell I guess :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stipules crossing is NOT a sign of being female. I’ve had that happen with males too.

My New Grow

• Like Like x 2
  8. If all of those are the same age I’d carefully watch the left two. Males tend to grow faster and with more space between the nodes.

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hey Marc, they're all the same age, noted about the stipules. Thanks for the info. Will definitely be keeping an eye on them

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey gents, looks like we have a lady :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yup, congrats!

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mazaltov

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1