First grow, Sweet Tooth Auto & Afgan Kush Ryder

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SKoTT1, Oct 27, 2012.

1. growing with a 300w Dual CFL, 120cmx120cmx200cm Grow Tent..

Plant Magic+ Old Timer Grow & Bloom

5 Sweet tooth & 1 Afgan Kush Ryder

3 Weeks old how do they look?

Attached Files:

2. They look good my man, keep it up and you will be happy with them at the end of your grow. Sorry about the late response.

3. Try to get your lights closer. And if I were you....for that many plants....I would pick up another 300w cfl.....or just convert to hid and get a 400w or 600w depending on your budget of course.

And what kind of soil are you using? No perlite no nothing?

4. in the process of buying another bulb, its a 400w HPS, and not sure of the soil ill have to check lol

5. All 5 of my SweetTooth autos have flowerd I'll up load a pik soon

6. Pics up, What you think?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      362.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      538.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      675.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      608.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      605.8 KB
      Views:
  7. Any1 ????

8. Looks good only thing i can say ia pic 2 on the first post looks hungry for veg nutes but bar that nice grow

9. Do the ones I uploaded look healthy there a week in flower there just started feeding bloom today

10. Looks sweet mate - keep it up

11. #12 Chronicgrowbox, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    Sup bud! I'm growing an auto sweet tooth from Barney's farm. My plants are 5 weeks old. You can compare your plant with mine. First time growing. Check out my journal.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-m...der-auto-1-auto-sweet-tooth-grow-journal.html

Your babies look good man. Do your plants have any red stems coming from your fan leaves? Just curious to know if its just my plant or the strain. Sub'd

12. ill update this week maybe next defo defo ... there looking mint i choped 1 down because it looked the scragly 1 and i kept my outher 4 sweet tooth autos under 400 watt duel spectrum hps,, and my afgan kush rider that is under 300 watt cfl duelspectrum that has also autoflowerd coverd in pistols right now ,, and the sweet tooth autos are all looking mint there 17 days in flower today nice size buds already lots of crystal allover the buds and leafs near the buds ...now feeding plant magic plus bloom ... bit of purple stems due to the 4 hours off during the night and its winter its cold when the lights go off.... do you think i should get a heater for when my lights turn off any1?? and will the cold affect my yield if i dont get a heater?? the biggest sweet tooth is about 5ft hope my buds fatn out and hopefully get big colas :D:D:D Update Soon As I Can

13. 5 feet? Wow! Is that from the top of the soil to the tip if the top cola? Those are big plants man. My auto sweet tooth is about 17 inches from the top of the soil. I'm anxious to see yours and compare. Looks like sweet tooth have very leafy buds and a lot of white pistols. Really thick looking bud though, I'm wondering if they will get more dense closer to harvest.

I'm doing 20/4 as well and during the dark period my temps are around 18-20 degrees celcius, I'm trying to achieve some purple coloring in the bud. What are your temps at? The red or purple lines in your main stem or on fan leaf stems are due to nutrients being sucked up. Those lines are like a highway of nutrients. It happens mostly in fruity types of strains, it's weird, if you have an earthy, pine'ie type of strain, there's no red. In all, it's perfectly normal. Hope that was helpful
    Cheers

14. Lol al get my measuring tape it's PRETTY tall like my pots quite big as well I will try upload a pik my buds look thik and coverd in crystal looking tasteyyyyyy

15. New update more pics to come , what you all think?

Attached Files:

16. They look good man. They really blew up eh?

17. Yep geting there can't wait

18. sweet! (literally) youre in for a nice harvest man. they are beautiful. i thought you were lst'ing in the first picture, but thats just how they grow i guess haha