First Grow - LED Bloom Boss 1000

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by OFFmyROCKER, Sep 2, 2017.

1. #1 OFFmyROCKER, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    Growing Level - First Grow
    Strain - Pheonix (Girl Scout Cookie and Orange OG)
    Light - Bloom Boss Pro 1000 + UV Spectrum
    Medium - Soil (Strawberry Fields)
    Nutes - General Organics (Full Nute Kit for 3 Plants)

So I'm going through my bag of Jean Guy 6 weeks ago and I pulled out a fat little nugget and BOOM.. Out pops 6 seeds or so. I germed a couple just for shits and giggles (Haven't done this since I was 15 (33 now). Low and behold it was a success so solo cupped them. Now 6 weeks later, shit TONS of reading and experimenting with my space (where the magic happens) and of course some $$$$$$$ I have some beautiful ladies striking a pose 1 week into flower.

I wanted to out this journal together to share my first grow experience and get some pointers on the way if possible. I'm litterally playing this by ear and just reading as I go. So far so good, but I know anything could happen. Please feel free to share some knowledge...

Some pics from my grow so far are attached.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pics

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Can someone help me confirm this is female?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks buddy! Great news!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I see pistols... Congrats on your baby girl!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Seed in the weed means the plant might hermie keep your eyes peeled.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. How far into flower can you tell?

8. Could happen at the start of 12 12. Could happen two weeks before she's done. You never know just don't have high expectations for that seed.

9. I guess we will see. Thanks dude

• Like Like x 1
  10. Defoliated last night. They are loving the breeze and General Organics!

Attached Files:

11. End of Day 14 in flower. Just fed them and gave them some bamboo support for the coming weeks. One of them is sluggish and I think it's because I stressed her out when I lollipopped it. She seems like she's getting back on track. 8-9 more weeks to go! ☺

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Day 17 of Flower

One of the girls is still struggling and falling behind a little, but still growing her buds. Not alot of new growth though. Time will tell

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. End of Day 21 (3 Weeks)

Just fed the girls general organics and followed instructions on box (No need to test PH.. Best part) and gave an extra 5mg bloom solution. As you can see one of them was getting a little too leggy so I had to tie her down. Funny how quickly they started turning towards the light.

Photos attached were just taken. Cheers!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Day 23

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. End of week 4 (28 Days) 6 Weeks to go ☺

Attached Files:

16. So this whole time I thought I was growing Jean Guy, but after some additional research the bag seed originator told me it's called Pheonix (Self named). It's Girlscout cookie pollunated with Orange OG. Probably explains why the plants look like different strains. Really curious to see how these turn out.