Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by laundromatt24hours, Aug 15, 2017.

1. I'm trying to make firecrackers but I have 2 main problems.
    My first is I have dehydrogenated PB and people told me it doesn't work. Would it work if I mixed oil in the PB?
    Also I'm pretty broke and ovens ain't cheap so is it possible for me to cook it on a stove? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. @laundromatt24hours
    Ther's always a way to be inventive.
    Decarb is gonna be the hardest part without an oven. 240 F -- 115 C for 40 minutes.
    Break up the bud or scissor it up as fine as you can. In a covered small sauce pan toast the weed until it's changed color and looks crispy.
    Add just enough oil to make mud out of the weed powder. Doesn't really matter what oil you use as they all get the basic job done. Coconut oil is my preferred choice.
    Heat the oil weed mix to 220 F for 20 minutes.
    Low heat in your sauce pan again.
    It's mostly done at this point but I like a freeze and reheat as it softens the material a bit more.
    Consume.
    I got my first few attempts done in a microwave with no real decarb. Found a broken toaster oven that just needed a simple wire fix on the curb at trash day and you can find them for 30 bucks new at BBB or..
    [​IMG]
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Same process weed or hash.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1