Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fastest way to detox? (And a few other questions)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by o_HIGH_o, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Hello stoners!

Unfortunately I've been placed on probation and I need to work on cleaning my system out. I smoked my last blunt earlier this morning and my drug tests will begin next week. Ive informed my probation officer that i am a very heavy smoker and it's pretty much given that my first test will be positive for THC.

My question is: What's the fastest way to detox? Obviously abstaining from the use of this wonderful plant is step 1, but I'm quite overweight (5'9" 220 lbs) and I hear for us heavier fellows it's a bit more difficult to flush THC. Should I increase my water intake? I'm not trying to fool any drug tests, I just want to hurry up and start dropping clean, as my probation officer told me if I'm able to drop A few clean tests in succession she would be able to terminate my probation, and if I am able to quickly detox will my system stay clean? Or will o have to repeat the process over? (Once I figure that process out, lol)

Thanks in advance

EDIT: How long will it take for the detox process as well?