End of Veg Stage

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RollingLoud313, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Hey guys I have a couple plants in Week 8. I topped my GSC about a week ago and I FIMd my 2 Pounder a a couple days before. I’m also looking to use a scrog in my grow. Is there any advice you all have for me as far as what to do in the flowering stage to make my crop all the more better and the best way to apply my scrog.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. These are already 8weeks into veg? They look fairly small if so but theyre a really nice colour and look healthy.

As far as scrog is concerned you should have already dropped your netting and kept everything below it. You have a clear xmas shape now but it is still possible. Drop the net then keep everything below the net creating a nice even canopy.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. squish em'

4. hey man, nice plants. Idk what that other user is talking about; I will include my how to scrog thread so that you can maximize your yields.
    How To SCROG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks I really appreciate it, I’ll probably start my SCROG and flowering tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum