Ed's Coconut Grove - Super Skunk (G13 Labs)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AskEd, Dec 22, 2009.

1. #81 AskEd, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    DAY 31 - Flip Flop and Fly

Lights {12/12}: 600w HPS ~~ Nutes: 555ppm ~~ ph: 5.8 ~~ Temps: 71-81 ~~ rh: 35%

-------------------------------------------------------------

So Ginger is looking big and healthy and has enough branch to clone... so that's good enough for me to take some cuttings and get her ass to flowering! Her leaves are getting big and there's plenty of room in the flowering space. I hope to see some pistils soon :)

Other than that not much to report, she has no issues that I can see and she doesn't complain about anything, I really like this girl.

She is loving the new 3 gallon bucket already, and that's something that I really notice with coco, there is not any transplant shock that I can see. I've yet to see any plant pause with this stuff, I checked on her 3 hours after transplant last night and she seemed a hell of a lot bigger. This stuff blows me away sometimes...

Here's a couple of quick crappy ass HPS shots, didn't have time to get nice pictures before our unknowing housemates got home :mad:

[​IMG]

Family photo, that's her cousin Amber on the right.
    [​IMG]

* Jump to next update *

2. wohooo! That's a couple pretty women.

3. u flip them quick huh ed? how much do u usually yield doing these quick grows?

4. Amber looks like a bad little bit:ey:

They really growin fast in that coco too.:bongin:

5. Why thank ya ma'am, your ladies are looking pretty good too. You know I may have to sport a pimp hat again now that I have some ladies in flowering:cool:

Yeah I'm not concentrating on yields right now - I just want to get these babies through and budding, but I'm hoping to get at least 2 oz dry from Amber, no idea on Ginger here, but 1-3 ozs is pretty normal for the quick switch. With clones i'll have a scrog or sog going for better yield, right now I'm holding auditions for who want to be that big yielder next run...

I love this coco man, not as fast as DWC hydro, but it's faster than soil IMO. It's a real happy medium, and I'm not even trying to maximize anything at this point - just quick basic runs and I'll tweak 'em as needed. I'm anxious to see some mature buds with this stuff though, I have a good feeling...

6. Still going strong, as expected!:smoke:

7. Wow, subscribed

8. i must say.. your area is very clean! lol

9. Looking good Ed! I run 18/6 as well, the onyl time I'm running 24 is when I am rooting cuttings and on the fresh transplant to get them established. Then I kick them back to 18/6 for a month or so before moving to flower.

10. Thanks herb!

Thanks for tuning in man!

Right on, I am lucky to have MrsEd helping out with that :)

I hear ya man and I like the same schedule, I really need to put my clones under 24 but right now they are bumming light from the veg area LOL

11. #91 AskEd, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
    DAY 44 - Confirmed Female

Lights {12/12}: 600w HPS ~~ Nutes: 555ppm ~~ ph: 5.8 ~~ Temps: 67-74 ~~ rh: 35%

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ginger has really put on some good growth lately, she's getting tall and bushy and is showing lots of vigor.

She is totally slacking on the budding though. She first showed pistils on day 8 of 12/12 and is really taking her sweet time about forming some flowers, which surprises me since she is supposed to be a fast finisher.

As soon as I saw pistils I gave her a Big Bloom blast (.5 cup/gal), I'm sure she'll start girl'n up real soon.

Sorry for my slacking everyone, work has me in a cage lately and has put a hurtin on my GC time. I'll be back to regular form in a couple of weeks, but I'll still keep posting pics :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the most sex action on the plant right now. I have the feeling she'll be hairy this time next week.
    [​IMG]

* Jump to next update *

12. Very nice Ed. I can't wait to see how see looks in a week or so.:hello:

13. damn ed it looks great!

14. So green, so healthy. Gorgeous.

15. Oooooo, so beautiful! :) Things are looking good in the Coconut Grove! ;)

I would like to order a Mai Tai and just sit back and chill with a joint in your Coconut Grove. Ah yes, it's nice in here...:smoke:

Is that a skunk I smell? :smoking:

16. fukin gorgeous Ed!

they look so healthy and green and only 555 PPM's.. i love it!!

17. The scale and perspective make everything wonky. If that's a 3 gallon pot then she's a pretty big plant already. Got a bit more growing to do.

18. looking good ed finally built my bubble cloner. you would be proud:D

19. Photoshoot planned in Buzz's honor if these housemates would get the hell lost all at one time at some point this week. :D

20. :hello: Shots of the Eds getting alcoholed up on Mai Tai's! FTW!!!!!!! That's what I love, creativity. I can't wait to see them. :D Can you smoke a fatty too? What am I thinking the bud's the main attraction, besides you two of course. :p:smoking:

As for the annoying housemates, can you kick them out, politely for sure, so we can get our show? :cool:

I finally made it! I still have to go p/u ma kiddo though in a few minutes. ;):love: