Edibles Never Work With Me??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by getzoinked, Jan 17, 2021.

1. I have had edibles many times, and they've worked maybe a total of three times (out of like 30). I made super potent edibles this summer. I made a whole pan of brownies and ate half of it (the pan) myself, and felt nothing. I sold the rest of them to friends, and they all said they got blasted. Even after a tolerance break I never get high off of them. Some people say it may be because my metabolism is so fast, but I'm not so sure. Does anybody else have this problem?? I know it was not bad brownies since they worked for everyone except me. This happens even when I buy them from other people too.

2. do you get high when you smoke, i've never been "blasted' by edibles but i dont eat half a tray of brownies either lol

3. Yeah I'm a heavy user but I still get high. I'm 4/6 weeks into a tolerance break right now so I might try again when I'm back in business, but I hate wasting money on edibles knowing it's not likely to work. I prefer smoking anyway but sometimes my roommates get fussy so edibles would be nice.

4. I ate edibles on New Year's Eve. I did it while I was posting on here. They were homemade and extremely potent. I ended up eating 8 of them. I was pretty fucked up. Only time they ever affected me.

5. I've been smoking and using for 20 years and never took a "tolerance break" i would think youre expecting too much the ones you felt something off of were really strong. i eat anywhere between 70 and 100mg's a serving it relaxes my body it doesnt feel the same as smoking. or just move on and save your money. thats why i started growing got a magical butter for my birthday but it was too expensive to buy weed to make edibles

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Crappy low strength edibles.
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Decarb 1 gram 240 F for 40 minutes
    Grind to dust
    Mix with 1/2 teaspoon Butter.
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Chill in fridge till firm
    Cut into 4 chunks
    Eat one
    Wait 2 hours
    If not stoned eat a 2nd chunk
    Wait 2 hours
    If not stoned eat the last 2 chunks.

BNW

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Hash capsules FTW
    Mic drop:thumbsup:

8. It's spam posted by robots.
    Just hit the report button and then tag it as reported like I just did so we all know someone nailed it already.
    The moderators will scrape if off the site ASAP.
    BNW

9. i did gotcha appreciate it, also I'm no snitch and hate the police..... but thinking they were real it sounded good lol rustle their feather's a little bit

10. Yah eating 8 brownies wtf lmao. When I make cookies I can't eat a whole one or I'm in for a not so good time

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. LOL my UK buddy Brews love to go ballistic on them with a long rant about their heritage... LOL he comes up with some funny shit.

You'll get tired of seeing it soon enough and start reporting it as spam. :)

BNW