Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy hash making

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Freshyweed, Jan 22, 2014.

1. #2 dankness420, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    What kind of hash you want...you could make bho fairly easily with that stuff.

Just read some forums, as its to much for me to type lol...

2. Bho is easy, especially for big runs. Just requires some setup with a rig.

Read around these forums op. You'll find more than enough information on making Bho

3. qwiso ftw :bongin: :bongin:  check my sig

4. Making hash is the process of extracting and preserving the resins from the cannabis plant. These resins are found primarily on tiny glands called trichomes, a head on top of a stalk. 

5. Order your self 3 bubble bags off if amazon for less than 20 bucks. Make bubble has all day.
    Bho is not cheap or easy to make, let me rephrase that good bho is not cheap or easy.

6. My votes for an qwiso run