Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easiest uses for AVB?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deltron83, Dec 17, 2016.

1. I'm new to this forum, new to vaping and new to edibles, so I'm trying to learn.. Please bear with me. I read somewhere about making cooking oil using my AVB but I lost that page. There seems to be a lot of knowledge around here, but it's scattered and hard to collaborate.

So I ask.. In your opinion, what's the best way to consume my AVB via edibles? I was hoping to bake something tasty. I'm currently sitting on 7.3g.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2. I mix mine with coconut oil. Search the edible section for a shit ton of yummy info.
    [​IMG]

Mm mm good!

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Chocu1a, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    I made some coconut cannabis oil recently with my abv. It was super easy. I used a crockpot and an 8oz mason jar. I put the abv in the jar. Melted some coconut oil in the microwave & poured enough of it over the abv to just cover it. Put it in the crockpot, filled the crockpot half full of water, cover it, set it on low, and come back 6-7 hours later. I filtered it through a fine mesh strainer. You can use a coffee filter, too. I then melted some chocolate and mixed in the canna oil. Poured into candy molds and voila!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. What's your ratio of chocolate to oil?

5. #5 Chocu1a, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    12 oz chocolate candy melts to about half cup canna-oil. I didn't measure the oil. I used the entire amount I made, but my best estimate is about (4oz)half a cup. 2 chocolates will eff you up for a good 5-6 hours.
    These are the molds I used. Flexible Squares Candy Mold | Hobby Lobby | 787770

6. Also, +rep for your username. Deltron 3030 is my fave stoned jam.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Grind 7.3g of ABV to a powder in a coffee grinder. Add to 1 box of brownie mix. Prepare according to the directions on the box. Add a little extra water if the batter is too dry.

I had one of those brownies last night, prepared exactly according to those steps, and I really enjoyed the movie. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you add an extra egg to the mix, it makes them a little more cake-y and less dry...I will sometimes use double that amount of AVB and you still can barely notice

9. Since I was pressed for time, I used this method as my first attempt. It worked rather well! The brownie mix I used was a fudgey type rather than cakey, which turned out to be perfect. Next time I might use 8 or 9 grams of AVB though, they're a tiny bit weaker than I was expecting. Regardless, I was giggly stoned for hours.

The only issue that cropped up was the coffee grinder. My AVB stuck to the entirety of the inside of it, took me a few minutes to scrape it all out after grinding.

10. Quick question, I vaped 2 pax bowls and saved the avb, but my pax took a shit on me and I want to get baked tomorrow. Will 2 bowls of avb do anything? How much is a normal dose of avb?

high vibes and high fives

11. easiest use toss two spoons in some yogurt wait an hour........I do it all the time...