Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dogs eating weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bbird5603, Aug 19, 2017.

1. so my puppy ate about a gram or two of weed off the table today (this is some strong shit) I’m wondering how will it affect her? It’s been about an hour and a half and there’s been no effect so far

• Like Like x 1
  2. Probably won't do much of anything since the weed wasn't decarbed.

3. Yeah but I think dogs systems work differently or something because my uncles dog ate some plant trimmings and was stoned for days

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. She's gonna get high as hell.
    No permanent harm though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Probably won't ever do it again!! My little Pomeranian ate about a gram of some dank dro about 5 years ago and now if he smells weed he leaves the area.. He got all fucked up and was sitting in the living room just wigging out, you could see it in his eyes.... poor little guy was toast!!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

6. I gave my dog with a cancerous tumor a bit too much homemade RSO and she went wobbly for a few hrs..Google Pets eat cannabis..not pretty..Make her throw up if you can.!!

7. She seems pretty relaxed actually

8. I think she is high as fuck rn lmao

9. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yep..she be blasted for sure..LMAO

11. Yeah she’s faded rn she’s getting zoned out on random things it’s kinda funny lmao

• Like Like x 1
  12. i had my 2 pits clean out my full crop last year ate the lot there mad for plants

13. Guys this is something we aren't supposed to be discussing I believe o_O

Dog will be fine give her some time to mellow out and let's not repeat things.

14. I’m sorry I’m new to here :) but I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again

• Like Like x 1
  15. Was just giving a heads up haha

16. Thanks

17. Just watch out for DA CAT!! :)
    cat1.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1