Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does microdosing help social anxiety?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dorus, Aug 19, 2017.

1. That is the worst reason to use imo... if you can't start to learn to control that anxiety some and have to continue to use weed as a crutch for any stressful situation it will take over your life very easily and you'll find it very hard deal with anything when trying to quit... much harder than the previous situations that caused you to smoke.

2. Helped me for 2 years now! Are you speaking from exp

3. I edited my post some because I didnt type the last bit correctly lost my train of thought... but yes I am... generally when you use weed as a crutch for anxiety you never progress you are just sort of surviving and getting through it.. when ya try to quit you find all that shit you bottle up to hit you at once and make the anxiety much worse than before while trying to quit... but that's just me and how it affects me.

All I'm saying is you can not rely on weed 24/7 to take care of stressful or anxiety ridden situations because that's the start of a bad habit imo.. you don't have to smoke every time before you go out and do something because you feel it's the only way you can be normal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No that's that true in my case that may be how it went down with you though. I see my past behaviors and how I use to feel in certain situations and have taken steps to correct them and all the feelings that brew inside while in certain situations. Also when I'm high the voice in my head that feeds me all the fear is quiet I sleep 3 to 7 hours a night instead of staying up for days, I can get out of bed and exercise, have a lil trust with neighbors or atleast say high.
    I'm not saying I only smoke till I sleep it's taken me 2 years to get this far with people around me that support me but weed helps ya get started in more than 1 way.

5. First, I must retort to your "well educated and concerned for my health mind"
    Go to Afghanistan two times and Iraq once. From 2002-2006. As an infantryman. Be good at your job, strive to be the best Marine you can be. Be an Sergeant during then. Be a squad leader in charge of 9 other human beings lives; weather they come home or not. Get close with then. That Marine is your responsibility to keep alive. When bad things happen, it is difficult for us to reintegrate ourselves successfully with that same attitude and intensity that was promoted to "not be accepted" by people like you because we are too calloused or "mean."

[​IMG]

Oh. And also, please
    Then also get T boned by a semi in 2007 and be in a coma for a month, causing this:

[​IMG][​IMG]

I was in the hospital for 2 months and in Traumatic Brain Injury rehab for 6 months.

Then get manipulated and used by a legit narcissist while your brain is trying to heal. You are emotionally and physically weak because you learned that you wake up and can't even fucking walk. And basically have almost everything taken from you including your child.

I've been on Effexor for 7 years and trazidone for 4 years to help sleep. I'm not going to "jump on the bandwagon" of saying I don't want to put chemicals in my body because quite frankly; I don't care. I'm going to do whatever I have to within reasons of course, but this incredible plant that is becoming publicly known for the medicinal benefits needs more promotion because of how great it is to keep your body free of mental and physical aliments.

Mmj is the biggest blessing and a life saver because it brings you in the moment. And that's a perfect place to be in life. As long as you can be responsible.

I love my relationship with marijuana. It's healthy. We're good. The healthier it is the better it is?! How incredible is that?! And I know it's not perfect, so just "maintain..."

I am not "chasing the high." The high is only a side effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Seriously you are very lucky to be alive... Which I'm sure you know very well!! Thank you for your service Bro! Keep your head up and keep pushing forward! Ignore the ignorant people along the way...they are just speed bump in the road of life!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am grateful for sure. I am blessed though because enhancing my life getting better currently, I have a "usual" supply of weed meaning I don't live in a legal state. I am skittle moving to Ohio where it will be up and running with dispensaries by September 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #29 generic98547, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Long story short I wasn't targeting you if it felt that away...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Who were you targeting then?

10. It definitely can, but if it will for you depends on you. Also don't avoid sativas there's this huge myth that sativas will make you paranoid and that's just not the case. I've smoked sativas that caused me no paranoia whatsoever. Like I mean literally none, 0% and yet I usually get at least a little bit with hybrids or indicas. It's the high amounts of THC especially without and CBD to counteract it that can cause anxiety imo. Especially taking a lot in in a short amount of time.

Explore strains whether they're indica, sativa, or hybrids and find good ones that work for you because everyone is different.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #32 generic98547, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    I answered whoever asked if I was speaking on behalf of my own experience and said yes I am and my own opinion... I'm in NO way referring to someone with mental and physical pain like that... he even summed it up himself you have to be responsible... im talking about people who aren't as responsible and use it as a crutch and do not improve. It is not a healthy choice for them...

Even if I did mean it does it really break guidelines to state my own opinion in a calm collective manner? Which I am no way implying I do mean it as I stated before I was speaking on behalf of myself.

P.S I messaged and apologized to the other poster so we're done here... let's keep things on topic please guys. My comment was not some troll comment.

12. I'd definitely like to experiment with more types of ingestion and different strains down the road but for now 90% of what I smoke is what I grow and I don't have space to grow 100% sativas or really more than a few plants lol. I was planning on adding a higher CBD strain to my tent after this next grow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. CBD is where it's at man. People have always thought it's just about the THC but for many people such as myself too much isn't good. I think 1:1 ratio strains may end up being the best of both worlds in a lot of cases. Dinafem has been adding a lot of killer looking CBD strains you may want to check out.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've got some shark shock cbd seeds I'm bout to put in soil under a HPS really excited 9% thc 9% cbd.

• Like Like x 2