Does any of you use weed as a dreamkiller?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Alex Roman, Sep 20, 2019.

1. #1 Alex Roman, Sep 20, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    Hi. I am Alex and I never used weed, but I have used Barlene's Mint CBD*.

I want to share the honest reason why I want to use weed.

I recall dreams well and they're usually good dreams, and I don't like it much because I am amid something exciting, like getting a new pet fish or a happy trip somewhere, only to wake up and be disappointed afterwards and I HATE being disappointed because I am on the autism spectrum and an exciting thing that did not happen is utter hell.

To be fair, I was never as interested in weed until mid-January this year when I had a problem of having good and rather vivid dreams so well until I got sick of it. I done tremendous research and I found out that weed is supposed to help diminish dream recall because it has REM-killing THC. However, I have read about conflicting experiences where they can still somehow remember dreams from weed. I also read that dreams can become insane after quitting weed because it restores the REM snatched from weed usage. I became a legal weed avocate ever since.

To be fair, I want to use weed not to be cool and edgy, but to sleep well and get the munchies.

The sad part is, I am 18 years old and I am a resident of an illegal state (Georgia) and I still libe with my sister and mom. My dad is in Illinois and he went as far as saying that he'd actually spank me until I cry if I was caught smoking weed because he thinks weed destroys hormones (he probably got his facts from the anti-weed propaganda) and my MeMa is also anti-weed because she thinks about the story where a weed user went crazy and hurt his brother (probably also a believer of Harry Anslinger's conspiracy theory).

I am jealous of the jolly stoners that can hardly remember dreams.

* - I can still remember dreaming from CBD.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I heard Barelenis Mont CBD has a 90% rate of causing cancer.

Well I read your bullshit post. Thanks for reading mine. Deported

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ha Ha, Very funny! XD

4. Are you sure you're 18? :lmafoe::lmafoe:

5. I never remember my dreams anymore

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I turned 18 last Tuesday.

I read about stoners who started weed at 16, 18, 20, and stuff.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Good for you! Do you use indica strains because I read indicas are supposed to assist sleepiness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks for sharing; I have hemorrhoids.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. #9 GorillaGherkin, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    I make these with the strongest indicas I can get my hands on and honestly after consuming I wouldn’t be able to tell ya the details of what happen a hour ago let alone my dreams lol.
    Hope some day your able to treat your own condition without other people controlling ya.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 BrewsnWeed666, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    Yeah but most people who are Adults wouldn't get spanked by a parent for smoking pot...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. If I told you what I was doing when I was eighteen, the hair would stand up on the back of your neck.
    Spank me?
    Hahahahahahaha.........

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Cognitive therapy. Sounds like you’re a little bit over the spectrum.

• Like Like x 1