Diffrent Grow Systems/Grow Methods

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by josephspare21, May 15, 2012.

1. This has more to do with the strain, than the system IMO

2. I get an inch a day for the whole first three weeks if elongation with Super Silver Haze so you could grow up to two feet after kicking into bud.
    I leave my screen on the whole first three weeks pushing down any shoots that come thru then remove screen for last six weeks lovely carpet of buds.
    I get great yeilds this way

3. I love the aquaponics set up and from what I gather fish poop is great veg food but from what I understand they dont make bud poop.
    One forum I saw a guy fed each plant a tiny bit of P and K to there root zones everyday in bud , not enough to run back to fish tank.
    Good luck and am waiting to hear how it goes.
    I really hope you pull this off.

4. I do the same thing, but to open up the plant some with ties for airflow and light energy to maximize exposure. It definitely increases yield and ripeness of lower growth.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I use 6 inch tubes with 3.5 inch baskets and areo ponic spray system. I get the plants up about 24 to 30 inchs and screen them let vwg another week then kick end up with 4 to 7 oz plants dried. I do 15 plants in a 4x8 space with 2 thousand watt hps. I use flat shades. there is 3 8 ft long 6 inch tubes and I put 5 plants down each outside tube and 4 or 5 in middle.
    I try to leave a bit of space so I can drop my bulb a little lower.
    Good luck

6. Fucking awesome post(s) josephspare21!

These are definitely going into my grow notebook!
    Of all the different combinations under the sun, I have never seen the first one.  
    Now, has anyone ever used or seen Under Current in action?
    It's got some pretty interesting ideas regarding pump, reservoir, aeration, container configuration and solution mixing.
    Curious to know if those growth gains claims can be substantiated by actual users..

Great Post, Thanks! 
    Need to fill the bong, fire up word and get to it.  So much fucking information here!

7. #47 josephspare21, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    thx bro

I did it to help people like yourself from having to go to 50 different places to get this info and cuz I learned most of what I know from here so I thought I would give back to the community  :bongin:

8. Thanks,
    Love this hobby alot
    Been looking on youtube and found this grower named Limbo Holland.....cool stuff there...check it out.

9. Soo much good information in this sticky! I feel like the student who has his nose buried in the books and is relegated to learning the theory and procedure to everything (still haven't done a real grow) before actually getting to put it into practice...very frustrating. But I'm excited for the day when I do finally set up my bubbleponics system. It will be a glorious day indeed! And I will putting together my first grow journal as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. PLEASE HELP MEE haha sorry bit drastic. Hi. I bought the airpots rta system and it seems like I'm the only person In the world that has this system if anybody has seen and used this system please please please get in touch. See i'm growing in coco and i need a few tips on feeding. How long I should leave drippers on for (in seconds) see the system has like a box that you plug the pump off the drippers into. This clever box feeds like so.
    It comes on every 15 mins 3 times and pumps water for the seconds I set. Then feeds after every 30 mins 5 times then feeds every hour 7 times and so on until the 18 hour light cycle has finished. Then it resets when it's lights out and starts the whole process again when lights on. Sounds completed I no BUT what I need to no is when the drippers are feeding do I have it so that every time the pump comes on do I have it on long enough so that there is a little run off EVERY TIME. OR should I have it so it just drips a little in each time. Any help is much appreciated so thank in advance. Surely someone somewere has used this bloody system even the guys in the grow shop ain't seen or used it its madness Hi. I bought the airpots rta system and it seems like I'm the only person In the world that has this system if anybody has seen and used this system please please please get in touch. See i'm growing in coco and i need a few tips on feeding. How long I should leave drippers on for (in seconds) see the system has like a box that you plug the pump off the drippers into. This clever box feeds like so.
    It comes on every 15 mins 3 times and pumps water for the seconds I set. Then feeds after every 30 mins 5 times then feeds every hour 7 times and so on until the 18 hour light cycle has finished. Then it resets when it's lights out and starts the whole process again when lights on. Sounds completed I no BUT what I need to no is when the drippers are feeding do I have it so that every time the pump comes on do I have it on long enough so that there is a little run off EVERY TIME. OR should I have it so it just drips a little in each time. Any help is much appreciated so thank in advance. Surely someone somewere has used this bloody system even the guys in the grow shop ain't seen or used it its madness hahaha. hahaha.

11. guess this question could fit under this topic, plus i didnt really wanna start a whole thread. anyway ive been wondering abut clear pots. would it have a negitave affect on the roots to be in a clear pot when the roots meet the wall of the pot and are exposed to the light? just curious i know some house plant are in clear pots or glass pots.

Attached Files:

12. Home made bubbler pot systems are great value for money and boost ones yield.

13. #54 Moonnugs, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    Great thread but you did kinda miss mentioning organics/soil growing in general. Ive certainly seen lots of top notch product come from hydro systems but i do believe that good soil generally produces a higher quality product.

Ive used a lot of different soil mixes and setups over the years but the best ive ever tried is detailed in the "no till organics revisited" thread that is stickied in the organics section here. Basically large volumes of living soil that are replanted in over and over to maintain/grow populations of bacteria, fungi, mycorrhizae, composting worms, etc. Its like a living battery for plants. Just chop off a finished plant and plug a new clone or veg plant into the same soil. I think this system creates the highest quality product with the least ammount of work, expense, waste and problems possible.

Add in a self watering system such as sips, blumats or wicking and your grow will practically be on autopilot.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Good post, I didnt see anything on mainlining though! (According to Ctrl+f atleast :p)

15. Very nice post, some ive never heard of. FYI some links in the first post are broken/missing from youtube..

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cool thread. I can give a thumbs up with the SIP containers.

17. I’ve used my own satellite system for over 30 years. Just moved to CO from OR and built a new grow room. Check out how I satellite.
    HOME GROW BUILD links

#1 & 2
    GROW ROOM BUILD

GROW ROOM BUILD

HOME GROW BUILD

HOME GROW BUILD