Depressed after sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sallyx3, Oct 20, 2016.

1. So I met this guy. He goes to my college. We went on four dates and he really was and still may be interested in me. He is 25 and im 20. He said he really wants a committed relationship because every girl he has been with didn't work out. He said he lived with someone for 3 years and the relationship ended due to her going back to her ex. He said he used to be a player, but he changed after his ex cheated. So i had a good time with him. I just got out of an abusive relationship and wanted to get out and meet new people. So he would always text me first or call me. He wanted to spend all day with me almost every day, it's been a week since we met, and he wanted me to do simple things with him like go return his jackets or go out to eat or study. He is so attractive I wanted to have sex with him even though I knew to wait. We almost had sex but we stopped. He said i need to wait. So yesterday we hung out all day and went back to his place and hung out. We ended up having sex and after I felt really depressed immediately. He seemed really worried and asked me if i'm okay several times. I said im fine I just want to leave. The other times I went to his place we never had sex and he always said i could spend the night and leave after he went to work. I declined. He always asked to be in a relationship with me because he said we have a good vibe. I was always hesitant and he would get frusterated and say i'm not sure about the relationship. Well I do like him, but after having sex i feel so depressed like i'm a slut. I never do things like this, but i really wanted to have sex with him. He texted me the same night after I left and said goodnight. Then texted me the next morning and said good morning how are you. I texted him and said i am sure i want to be in a relationship with him and try it out and he said it doesn't seem like i'm ready because of all the other times he asked and I would say "ummmmmmm". He told me he would delete the dating app we met on before we even met in person because i saw he was online all the time and it seemed weird to me. So he did delete it and hasnt been on it since we meet in person...Well he hasnt texted or called me back it has only been a couole hours, but I feel like complete slut like he used me for sex even though it doesn't really seem like that i must just be thinking stuff in my head. What do you guys think? .. also i never got eaten out before because inwas self conscious and he said its fine and he did that. So i really felt vulnerable even though it was very mutual. I dont know what to think and its freaking me out! I really dont want to be a hoe to him that he used and he will move one from me. We both said we wanted a relationship and were looking for a serious committed relationship. So it wasnt just casual.

2. ur such a slut... omg...

hey ur an adult, whether he calls u back or not it really meant something,

3. Stop over thinking it. Everything good just don't make it weird. Plus lighten up on the going down
    We don't mind a little smell and we do enjoy it. So let him tickle the man in the boat and sit back and enjoy. It's not the 50's. Enjoy your body and listen to it and not what "society" says.

Check out my first grow.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x6'-tent+-Newbie=what-could-go-wrong?.1420015. Sent from my magical device that provide bud pictures and hot girls

4. Fucking LOL

5. You wont get much in the way of proper advice on here.

You're not a slut. He may have used you for sex but it sounds like you wanted that anyway!

Stop beating yourself up. If you want to fuck him then do it again! Enjoy yourself, you're 20 for heavens sake.

6. You made a profile here just to ask this.
    I'm wondering if perhaps there wasn't a more productive route you could have taken rather than asking a weed forum that is predominantly male. Though conversely, you are asking in the right thread.

It just makes me wonder, is all.

• Like Like x 2
  7. That's exactly how I was when I lost my virginity. I knew the guy for a year and we dated for 3 months before it happened. 11 year age difference. I didn't feel like a slut, and we are together to this day, but I did feel weird about it and wanted to leave shortly after, got home and cried about it. Then I got the fuck over it.

People hold too much weight to virginity and sex so it's hard to not feel some type of way after you give it up. Just explain to him how you feel, maybe he will understand. If he acts like a total douche and "used" you. Even though having sex in my eyes that is mutual is not being "used" fuck em. Move on, and you'll be better for it.

<3

• Like Like x 1
  8. He said he was a player until his ex cheated....lol let me translate his man language......

sweetie I'm a man whore, I'll fuck anything that walks. My ex caught me whoring around and dumped me for another man who treated her right....wanna be the committed one in our relationship while I whore around?

• Like Like x 3
  9. #1 He is so attractive I wanted to have sex with him

thats your problem right there, you were just attracted to him you dont even know if you like him. seems like you instantly judged him by appearance. and theres no need to feel like a "slut" like he used you. from what you say he sounds like an okay guy. or a REALLY good actor. tread lightly and dont think with your heart

#2 chill the fuck out

• Like Like x 1