Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarbing blasted material

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BurbanIntrovert, Mar 14, 2019.

1. #1 BurbanIntrovert, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Going to make edibles out of material that will have been blasted. How long should I wait after it has been blasted to decarb?
    Cheers and happy toking

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. As long as the butane is purged as best it can be you should be good to go. Decarb will be at 240F until all reaction (indicated by bubbling) stops. Have fun and enjoy your edibles, mate.

3. Are you using the BHO or the left over scraps?
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's a good point, @BNW. I figured the BHO would be decarbed, but maybe OP means the already blasted cannabis. Good point.

5. I am using the left over material.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Scraps !! I win !!! LOL I thought that might be the case.
    The decarb should remove any remaining butane traces.
    Decarb = 240 F for 40 minutes, Oven uncovered just weed on a tray.

Grind to dust after decarb. As fine as possible, Like flour if you can.
    Mix with just enough cooking oil to make mud with Coconut oil is the best choice. Add 1/6th Lecithin if you can as it'll double the power.

Heat 220 F for 20 minutes. Longer if the mass is more then a 1/2 cup.
    Freeze
    Done.

Can eat it directly. Cook with it. Rub it on as a ointment, Most any use is good at this point.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

[​IMG]

I make my oil with dry ice kief and 1 capsule of this is enough to blow most people far far away.
    [​IMG]
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1