Day 93 of Autoflower White widow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by J Ganjiside, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Here is a picture of my autoflower at day 93. I Defo thoughts I'd be down by now. Interested to hear people's thoughts. I am struggling to keep the humidity down at night. Only one plant in my tents. Have air intake, carbon filter out and one fan running inside. Still creeps up to 70% humidity over night. Weirdly with the light on it stays around 42%. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Wht kind of light are u using?

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

3. 250w hps

4. Thanks for the reply. 250w hps

5. I'm using 2 300 w LED white widow fem . Check it out same kind of issues where are seeds from ?

6. [​IMG]
    Day 93 of this auto...?

Something very wrong here

why is she so late..?

7. Looks like she still has a good amount of time left. How many week until she started to show sex in flower? this def seems wierd given its size and age

8. Absolutely no idea. I did have 3 plants, two of which died really early on (the seed bank replaced the two seeds) my experience is extremely limited so any thoughts or advice is much appreciated. Thanks for the response

9. It started to flower approx 5 weeks. I had two plants that died after 3 weeks and Royal Queen seeds replaced them. I didn't know if it was because I'm only using 250 w light

10. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1