Custom Creations

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TrippinToad, Oct 28, 2012.

1. #1 TrippinToad, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    So I've been lookin for a basic bong to add a couple attachments to and through my search I've found this http://www.thedablab.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=C2-BeakerTubeGrommet
    And I want to know if anyone has any experience ordering from www.thedablab.com and/or if anyone has any input on Custom Creations glasswork. Also I'm not quite sure what they mean by the rubber grommet? So if anyone can explain that to me that would be awesome

I'm also open to suggestions, I'm looking for:
    <$150
    Beaker base
    Clear, no percs
    5mm thick

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

2. I say ssfg. Or soulshine family glass. Get a travel beaker with shower head downstem. Way better than.custom creations. Custom creations have weak joints.

3. [quote name='"tobymac420"']I say ssfg. Or soulshine family glass. Get a travel beaker with shower head downstem. Way better than.custom creations. Custom creations have weak joints.[/quote]

I've been looking at ssfg. Specifically the gridded stem line hybrid. How tall are the travel beakers? I definitely don't want anything <12"

4. I have the hybrid stemline it is 11". I think the travel beakers are the same. I can vouch for the stemline it packs dude and stacks bubbles. I like it alot.

5. [quote name='"tobymac420"']I have the hybrid stemline it is 11". I think the travel beakers are the same. I can vouch for the stemline it packs dude and stacks bubbles. I like it alot.[/quote]

How thick is the glass on it

6. I'm not 100% sure but as thick as my old synn UFO. If you email them they will tell you. Plus they are the nicest people ever. Tell them how much you want to spend and what you want. They will try to work with you. Plus made in America :)

7. I must have missed this earlier, but I found http://ssfgglass.com/shop/product.php?id_product=66 on their website, almost exactly what I'm looking for. I'll be ordering this on Monday, unless I find something better before then. Thanks for the help man I appreciate it, I'll rep you next time I'm not on my iPhone

8. #8 420patient, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    Yeah man i second the SSFG reccomend they are some fine poeple. If you send them an email they'll get back to ya quick.

And here's a vid that show's a difference in size bteween the travel tube and the great size beaker. I believe it's from a GC member.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1UsiX1EVo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

9. Yea email them tell them how tall you want it. Or else it will be between 12-14" lol

10. If you email them and order tell them Toby helped you lol no I don't work for them :) I wish

11. The video isn't alowing inbedding just go to Youtube and search SSFG Unboxing it's a video worth watching if your considering a beaker from them. In my opinion the great size beaker is the perfect size and thats a very good price for it to.

12. yeah I had a c2 showerhead bubbler that was a beast. Sold it to my friend and he dropped it and rolled and flipped and shit, and was perfectly fine.

13. I've got a Custom Creations piece that I ordered from thedablab.com the piece is awesome no problems with my joint being weak and shipping was quick!!!

14. [quote name='"boroking710"']I've got a Custom Creations piece that I ordered from thedablab.com the piece is awesome no problems with my joint being weak and shipping was quick!!![/quote]

Sweet thanks for the confirmation man. And welcome to GC!

15. I got my zob 5mm beaker bong for $120 14". and its my everyday piece.

16. [quote name='"St0nerRabbit"']I got my zob 5mm beaker bong for $120 14". and its my everyday piece.[/quote]

Where at?

17. pretty sure on A L T they are around that much..

18. I guess I'm just unlucky. I've had 2 that both broke on the downstem bowl. One shattered the whole beaker bottom. I am talking knocking it over on my carpet when it's sitting on the floor.