Creating My Own Soil (continued)

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by iAmApe, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Hello, fellow gardeners. I posted a thing in Science and Nature with the same title as this. Without copy-pasting, would you guys be willing to read through it and give me feed back in this thread?

The tl;dr version of the previous thread in Science and Nature is that I'm creating my own soil and I am looking for tips, tricks, and warnings while creating my own organic, proprietary soil.

2. Hey now. This is like a terrible phone call to the VA. I call one person, they say they I need to speak to someone else and transfer me to another person who says the same thing before they transfer me to the last person. :mad:

3. I just checked out your original thread and it sounds like your making some really good compost the link I posted is one of my favorite soil recipes, and it can help when you go to finish your soil, I feel like the compost used is one of the most important ingredients and it can make your soil a lot better than store bought.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I started in coco - now I am starting up my worm farm (red wigglers) again mainly to create good castings soil and castings tea - I will be using egg shells coffee and tea grounds - mostly fruit waste and some veges like lettuce and carrots - no onions ect. hope it goes well for you. keep us posted

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1