Comparative Grow: from Dutch Passion at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Cinderella Jack through the letter box today, lovely! Where can I find time scales etc and where do we add our entries? Obviously we journal on GC.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. Sure wouldn't be much incentive to participate if it was any less than 5 lol. I'm guessing it is :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. I went with fems for the ability to clone. Growing autos is really rewarding but the inability to preserve genetics is frustrating for me. This will be about the 5th comparative I've joined in from you guys and it's always a blast.

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 3
  4. Shit that's how good Dutch passion frisian dew is right there. Hahahahaha aka I was high on dpfd. Lol

• Like Like x 4
  5. i decided to go with autos sticking with the comparative trend, i hear it is quite potent so thats always nice to hear as my tolerance is usually pretty jacked. why do i love dutch passion? well apart from the fact they give us access to some awesome cannabis they breed some lovely strains glueberry o.g is very tasty ultimate is the biggest auto ive ever seen/grown. i used to be very hesitant of the usual dutch breeders from rumours that they lost their breeding stock and i think its true for some but not all as i usually have a few dutch passion waiting in my seed tin

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. can take them a while to sort through everything so give them a bit of time and you should get an email before you know it.

• Like Like x 4
  7. You could always self pollinate an auto fem. not sure how the quality would be but you’ll have some seeds to find out.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The A/U is what’s in my profile pic mate. Lovely stuff. Photo versions stronger but i prefer a lighter smoke anyway :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. yep, i'm in no rush. if they tell me i'm approved, wonderful, if not there is always another time.
    I'm not going to interrupt a company tryin to do business and make money by bothering them asking about if i was approved for free seeds. If I was asking because I couldn't afford and didn't have any other seed to grow meds with that would be one thing, but I';m not that desperate.
    I would greatly appreciate the free seed for meds, and enjoy growing in the comparative grow, but I'm not going to pester them about it. If and when they decided on me and tell me is fine. :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ahh you guy’s and gals are lucky! Dutch Passion is one of my favorite breeders. I can’t tell you how many strains of theirs I have tried and all top shelf!
    I’d sign up for this comparative grow but I’m not gonna have any free time for the next few months so I figured I’d let someone else take my spot. Can’t wait to see all the grows !

• Like Like x 2
  11. hi buddy

"To participate in the Comparative Grow you MUST post pictures and comments to the Comparative threads located at Grasscity or Roll It Up"

Please make sure to read and understand all the rules - Comparative Grow: from Dutch Passion at The Vault

• Like Like x 3
  12. I can't believe I've only just discovered this comparative grow and with Dutch Passion as well. I've applied and opted for the Autos I just hope I've not missed the boat. Good luck to all that have already been excepted

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. Got my email today saying I’m confirmed. Just waiting for the mailman now.

I’m gonna run these with some other autos.

Is everyone popping all 5 at once or 1 at a time.

• Like Like x 3
  14. How is jack doing? I hope he comes back as well

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hey buddy, I am sure that spam approach will work wonders for you....

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. @George - The Vault

I received a 3pk, is that right? Ideally I wanted to run 5.

That sounds ungrateful I know, I just like to fill the space with the same strain.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Hi Buddy,

Yeah the autos for this one is packs of 3, this what the breeder provided.

• Like Like x 5
  18. No problem, I shall go and buy another 3pk now. Thanks mate.

• Like Like x 4
  19. beans turned up today . gotta get everything set back up then its time to get something growing

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. If you dont mind me asking are you in the u.s.? And if so which part? I'm just curious cuz if you got yours I'd could get mine today lol

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3