Comparative Grow: from Dutch Passion at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Dec 9, 2019.

1. #1 George - The Vault, Dec 9, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    [​IMG]

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store is back for another comparative grow this time in partnership with Dutch Passion, we know it’s been a while since we done a comparative so Dutch Passion have very kindly offered to do a 2 in 1 and will have BOTH fems and autos available for you in this comparative grow!

Thanks Dutch Passion, you rock!

How to enter the Comparative Grow

Make sure to specify your forum name, your username, and your preference Fems or Autos in the Comments section at the end of the checkout, for example: “George – The Vault, GrassCity, Fems”. Failure to provide the correct information may mean you miss out so make sure you do this properly.

Visit this page to read the rules and enter - Comparative Grow: from Dutch Passion at The Vault

Thanks everybody, I look forward to seeing your diaries on this thread!

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. signed up

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. i picked autos ofcourse.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  4. Sweet.... i been wanting to order some seeds anyway. I'll figure out what i want and place an order.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Damn it another comparative I have to miss. This sucks because I've been wanting to try the auto strain. Bummer

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cool I was needing autos for next run. Get some rqs cookies too. Best photo fem I have found

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 9
  7. I think I did it right ??
    I need to straighten out the cc for when the seed stocker comp comes around

• Like Like x 3
  8. It's the most wonderful time, of the year..

• Like Like x 6
  9. Thanks vault! Fem would be my pick

• Like Like x 3
  10. I’m in y’all that will make a 4 strain auto run for me

• Like Like x 4
  11. Im here im here!

• Like Like x 5
  12. NIICCEEEEE

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Thanks George all signed up. I haven't completed a journal yet but have a number of successful harvests and would love for the comparative to be my first journal.

• Like Like x 4
  14. I put my order in also going to have some Royal Queen cookie sent out to. Everybody I recommended it to loves them so one buddy will be over here looking for some soon. It's funny though the last three or four comps I couldn't start right away do do vacationing or leaving or something well the same things going to happen here. I'm finishing up this grow which will be done by the time it seems get here and then we're going on a little vacation after the first of the year and when I get back I'll fire up. So all you guys will be ahead of me and showing me what to do LOL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. papa im in too!!!!!! and you and i will be on the same time table!!!! so you will be in soil while mine is in hydro!

• Like Like x 4
  16. I’m in. Going with the autos. I have a Seedsman comparative to do after the first of the year as well. I’ll journal both

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4

17. Count me in!

• Like Like x 5
  18. Just got my confirmation email. But I'm still having trouble with CC payment for additional order. Called the bank to ensure international transactions were ok, but still not working.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. @everyone, follow ALL instructions, I was denied i forgot the word auto at the end of my comment. But make sure you pay attention! Good luck I will follow to see how it all turns out friends.

• Like Like x 5