Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Climate adaptation

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by David-PT, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Hey, i have one plant growing outdoor in Portugal and i was thinking if i could do that on winter, and now i have a question :

Since winter in Portugal is usualy short ,not really cold and probably the sunniest in Europe will it work well to plant outside during the winter an automatic strain ready for nordic countries?

Thank you

2. yea i think an Auto strain would work ,,they can stand a bit more of the colder weather ....mac

3. @David-PT
    An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    My home thread is all about off season growing outside.
    I do 4 sets of plants per year since it never really gets cold in Southern California near the beach where my grow is.
    With a small garden shed filled with T5HO lights for a veg space I do all my flowering outside.

June 1st = Harvest, Set out vegged plants, Take clones for next set
    Oct 15th = Same
    Jan 1st = Same
    March 15th = Same

This breaks the year up as best I've worked it out for maximum production from the limited spots in the back yard I grow in. 3 sets of off season runs get a 10 week flower window and summer set gets the extended veg time of June and July the only 2 months you can really veg outside.
    BNW

4. Thank you! I will give it a try!