Cigarillos

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by OneWithTheHerb, Aug 19, 2010.

1. I try to be on the healthiest side i can with smoking weed. too some that may make no sense but are cigarillos worse than white owl blunts in terms of lung damage and etc. Some people say they are alot healthier than most smoking methods while some say they are the worst. Please give me the facts and help me out my fellow stoners

2. who cares brotha just smoke whatever kind of blunt you can

3. I'd like to live as long as i can on this earth to smoke as much weed as possible and if i kill my lungs now that limits the amount of the Herb i can smoke

4. Blunt's aren't the healthiest, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying them.

5. geeze dude you seem hella uptight haha, im sure that some blunts are healthier than others but they are all bad for your lungs because of the tobacco in the wrap

6. it seems like cigarillos dont have "cancer paper" like regular white owls do. but in order to obtain that you have to settle for a smaller blunt.

personally i like cigarillos better, more travel sized to just blaze down on if you are on the run.

7. if youre really wanting to watch your health dont smoke blunts at all, smoke from a bong or vape.

8. @Kouch if you read my original post there wouldnt have been a need for you to make that last pot. Other than that everyone who responded thanks for sharing your opinion. I think i will just start smokin with Rizlas or EZ wider joint papers as an alternative to cigarillos

9. very good idea my man, lightin up a joint is one of the best feelings.

10. It's almost as scary as smoking a cigarette. :eek:

11. you can try rocking hemp papers too since thats essentially the same shit as what youre smoking. i actually prefer hemp and rice papers to most of the other stuff

12. Yeah.... you know, if you rip off the "cancer paper" you're totally safe.

That shits the safest part of a cigar.... it's NOT the part that gives you cancer, it's just colorful language.

13. I kinda understood what you meant about the "cancer paper" but the rest you just lost me completely

14. Smoking tobacco is terrible for your health (so is smoking). If you want to live a healthier (and perhaps longer) life, then look into vaporization.

15. yeah im going to probably buy a vape but the problem is vapes arent portable like i cant smoke a vape on my wayto work

16. There are portable vapes. They're cheaper too and some of them have gotten awesome reviews.

When I first saw the Magic Flight Lunch Box I was like what is this shit? But then I read the reviews, it gets rave reviews man. I've never heard of one person being displeased (other than battery life).

I haven't used one personally, but I just ordered one lol. Check it out.

17. Ive been doing research on nicotine and my findings have concluded that nicotine in small amounts (like a blunt wrap) is actauly good for you since its a preserving agent which would help you live longer

18. If you want a 'blunt' yeah I guess cigarillos are a good bet. Else you just roll it yourself. If it's only because you want to smoke some tobacco along with your weed, I recommend filling/rolling some weed cigarettes.

19. I call BS on this one...