Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chocolate

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by monsterhill, Apr 15, 2009.

1. I found this recipe online

Cannabis Chocolate Recipe.
    Ingredients:-
    150 grams dark chocolate (highest cocoa fat content possible)
    3.5 grams Herbal Cannabis.

Utensils:-
    1x Pan
    1x Pyrex Bowl
    1x Mould (ice-cube tray(
    1x Coffee grinder
    1x Sieve
    1x Plastic serving spoon

Method:-
    Break chocolate up into small pieces and place in Pyrex bowl. 1/3 fill pan with water and bring to boil allowing to simmer. Place Pyrex bowl on pan and allow to melt slowly, once melted stir slowly.

Grind DRY herbal cannabis into a fine powder and sieve out the bits of fibre and woody stalks. Grind again and sieve remains into the melted chocolate slowly stirring whilst doing so, DO NOT ALLOW PAN OF WATER TO BOIL DRY! Keep the mixture in the pan for at least 15 minutes stirring occasionally over a low heat.

Spoon the mixture into a suitable mould (ice-cube tray) and allow to cool at room temperature before placing into the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, remove chocolate by sharply banging mould on kitchen work surface.

Some bars may have greyish edges this is due to the fats in the chocolate separating this can be prevented by tempering the chocolate but is not necessary.​

My questions are : can you use marijuana buds to make this chocolate?
    also is 3.5 grams about an 8th ? 1/8 ??????

Is eating mj safer then smoking it?

2. Yes 3.5 grams is an eighth. And eating it is safer then smoking, if you consider smoking it dangerous, but it takes longer to kick in and lasts longer. I'd eat about .5-1 g worth first, so divide up the finished chocolate so you get about that much.

3. #3 countzer0, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009