Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Choco-Ganja Christmas Candies (Pictorial)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by countzer0, Dec 8, 2008.

1. #1 countzer0, Dec 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2008
    Well heres a quick how to for THC infused chocolates. I made these into Santa's for holiday gifts.

The trick with these is to get your THC oil as potent as possible because this recipe only uses 2 table spoons of oil for 6 candies.

The way i achieve this is to simmer your oil several times with different batches. (IE first simmer with 4-5grams of herb. Then take that oil and simmer it again with another 4-5 grams until you have put at least 14 grams into this oil.

Now on with the particulars.

--------------------------
    Ingredients
    --------------------------

4 Bakers Squares (4 oz chocolate blocks)
    1 tbsp half&half
    2 tbsp canna-oil
    1/4 tbsp vanilla extract

OK, so first thing is to get a microwave safe bowl...

[​IMG]

Now add everything to the bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.

[​IMG]

Now stir well with rubber spatula and return to microwave in 30 sec increments until it is completely melted, stirring each time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When you think it is totally melted and stired, let it sit for about 1 minute, then return to microwave for a final 30 second stint. (This is a crude tempering procedure to make your final product shiny and hard)

[​IMG]

Stir one last time then immediately spread some on foil. Check that is is silky and shiny. If not give it another 30secs in microwave.

[​IMG]

Pour into candy mold or drop on parchment paper and freeze for about 15-20minutes for the chocolate to set.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Remove from freezer and remove from molds.... Santa was never so happy...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Individually wrap in foil or store stacked in parchment paper.

ENJOY!!!

2. Amazing.

Edibles hardly have an effect if any on me.

But you make it seem so fun.

3. My first couple shots at edible didnt work too well on me either.
    Each person is different but the main factors are the quality of the herb and quality of the extraction. Try more herb...

4. holey shit i have cooked alot of stuff from brownies to dinners but never thought of this, great idea i deff gotta try it this season:smoke:

5. Awesome idea, ive never thought about this one. +1 for a bad ass idea

6. What an awesome stocking stuffer. +Rep

7. Thanks guys.. Just made another batch and this time added 1/2tsp of liquor for flavoring and it turned out great...

8. Also i noticed as a side effect of making such strong oil, it seems oil is a good candidate for making tinctures. I had a few tsp's of oil left over for the chocolates. I placed a few drops under my tongue and it worked well. It came on quicker in about 20-30 minutes and was pretty potent. I imagine taking an ounce or so and putting it in about 1/2cup oil would make a dangerously strong tincture.

9. haha now I want some of those in my stocking santee clause

10. I want to make some retarded potent oil and just take drops. like a 1/4 cup of oil and an ounce of weed. I would take a shot to see how fucked up i get. I want to be the first person to O/D on THC.

11. Great idea. Merry Christmas +rep

12. how were the chocolates did one get you sufficiently stoned?

13. Yes 1 got you good and wasted... You could probably share one and each get a small buzz...

14. Love it! and btw, how is taste?

15. Like milk chocolate with a hint of hash..

16. I really love the idea, but i dont fully understand how to extract the thc into the oil. Could someone explain this to me?

17. I havent had the oppurtunity to cook things yet(therefore im not an expert but i'll tell you what i know from checking out GC many a time) but there is plenty of advice and tutorials on this site,
    basics:
    Step 1: Decarboxolate(dries herb and increses potency)
    Step 2: Infuse(cook cannabis with oil, fat or butter; whichever you would use most in your personal recipes, THC is soluble in fats and oils so when you cook with them it makes the oil/fat medicated)
    Step 3: replace oil or butter in a recipe with your cannaoil/cannabutter
    EDIT: you should search this site until you better understand things before you try cooking just so you don't waste any herb, looking at many peoples responses makes it more likely you will read one that makes PERFECT sense to you and helps you to learn